- “Fight and Flight!”
- —Air Strike's official catchphrase
Air Strike and Birdie are an Air elemental falconer Sensei and his Blue Zephyr Falcon friend in Skylanders: Imaginators that teach Imaginators of the Brawler Class. They are available in the Gryphon Park Observatory Adventure Pack.
Before he began training Brawlers, Air Strike trained birds – especially the rare Blue Zephyr Falcons. They were once one of Skylands’ most endangered species, but Air Strike taught them how to defend themselves from predators... and not fly into windows. Birds would come from all over Skylands to learn his proven techniques. But despite their new defensive skills, the Blue Zephyr Falcons continued to be hunted by a band of evil trolls, who liked to use their eggs in blue-bacon omelets. So it was time for Air Strike to strike back! He journeyed to the peak of the Zephyr Mountain and single handedly took down the trolls, rescuing the stolen eggs. After returning them to their mother, one of the eggs hatched, revealing a very energetic Falcon that would not leave his side. Air Strike named him “Birdie” – and together, they now use their skills to train Skylanders, despite Master Eon’s crippling fear of falcons.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 190
- Defense: 200
- Agility: 250
- Luck: 160
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Brawler Sensei Shrine
|Bird Brawl||Bird Dive Bomb||
Secret Falling Palm Strike!
Fight and Flight
Hold Attack 2 to launch yourself into the sky to do the Secret Falling Palm Strike technique!
|Spinning Bird Fist!||Storm Front Finish||We Have Liftoff||Side of Eggs|
Press Attack 3 to attack with a special strike! The Falcon sucks enemies into the attack!
Add wind to the final hit of your Attack 1 four-combo attack!
Sending up the Falcon will also launch nearby enemies and reflect enemy projectiles!
Sending off the Falcon leaves an explosive egg you can hit - which contains a random prize!
|Eye of the Storm||Gale Force||One with the Elements|
While the Falcon is out, you gain a windy aura that damages anything you touch and reduces damage you take!
Your feather placements do more damage when they touch enemies and when they explode!
Every Bird Brawl attack shoots out wind power!
|What Goes Up|
|Free Range Eggs||Smooth Landing||Chance of Showers|
The Side of Eggs upgrade now explodes into more valuable prizes!
While the Falcon is out, press Attack 1 thrice, HOLD Attack 1 to coordinate a devastating landing attack!
Egg bombs fall from the sky while the Falcon is out.
- "Fight and Flight!"
- "Say, Portal Master, wanna give your Imaginators a shot at the title? Well, let me at 'em, I'll make them tough." - Sensei Training Bonus
- "And to be even tougher, they need to learn my secret technique for Brawlers." - Secret Technique Bonus
- "Oh yeah!"
- "Got it!"
- "Up and coming!" - bounce pad
- "You punks are looking for a fight, you sure found one!" - before a battle
- "C'mon, put up your dukes!"
- "Those guys looked pretty tough, but they got no heart." - after a battle
- "Hah, pulverized the bums! Yeah, sure, the bird helped a little, too."
- "How 'bout that, Birdie, all our training really paid off!"
- "Pretty soon we'll be ready for a shot at the title." - level up
- "These numbers ain't nothin' but numbers! Can't measure what's really inside a guy. Or bird..." - checking stats
- "Ring-a ding ding!" - Gong Battle Start
- "Sky-Chi smackdown!" - Sky-Chi - Fight and Flight
- "Who wants some more of that, huh?" - End of Sky-Chi
- Though Air Strike is a a duo, unlike Fright Rider, Rocky Roll and Eye-Brawl, it is named only after the falconer.
- Birdie's bladed wings and feet resemble Blades' weaponry.
- He also caws with the same sound as Whiskers.
- The duo has a peculiar magic moment - Air Strike enters the game facing the wrong way before correcting himself, and Birdie enters it offscreen before flying to his friend.
- In prototype versions of their figure, Birdie was a bright cyan.
- When first placed on the portal, Air Strike grants Imaginators backpack wings that resemble Birdie's, and knuckles fashioned after metal wings when his Shrine is opened.
- Air Strike is the only Sensei who doesn't use any kind of weapon in combat. Instead, he commands Birdie to attack the enemies for him.
- When Air Strike is driving a vehicle, Birdie is absent.