- “This is a total VIP section. And VIP, you are not.”
When the Skylanders in a Sea vehicle disrupted Beachcomber's relaxation, she retreated underwater with the Skylanders in pursuit and attempted to stop the Skylander with her tentacles, and giant hermit crabs. Upon returning to the surface, Beachcomber attacked the Skylanders at the gates to Titanopolis, and was defeated in combat.
Beachcomber can burrow her tentacles through ground and rock to hit enemies from afar, extending them for great lengths, and use her gigantic claws to charge. Having a Titan's strength, she can pull out shipwrecked vessels from the sea to throw them.
Sea Vehicle Zone
- "You're intruding in my personal reflection time, you barnacle."
- "We literally need better security up in this resort."
- "Um, I'm never intruded on my me time."
- "Ugh, tourists. They ruin all the good vacant spots."
- "Here's some terror from the deep for you!"
- "Shape up or ship down! Or whatever..."
- "Don't hate on me, Skylander, I've got mad swag!"
- "Um, your ship just came in, Skylander!"
- "All aboard!"
- "My style will make your head spin."
- "Look out be-looow!"
- "I warned you."
- "You're not the big fish around here."
- "Tide's turning, Skylander!"
- "Eww, get out of the sun, sweetie! You just got burned!"
- "Keep up with the times,or you'll end up extinct!"
- Beachcomber's speech patterns resemble the 'valley girl' stereotype, which is also used by Dreamcatcher.
- Her relationship with Thunder Tow is unknown, though they are seen hanging out together at the start of the level.
- As seen when defeated, Beachcomber has blank white eyes, and, despite her large locks, a bald spot where her hat sits at.