- “From the future. This means lasers.”
- —Villain Vault
- “Target Acquired!”
- —Blaster-Tron's Sensei catchphrase
Skylanders: Trap Team
As the Skylanders were fighting through The Future of Skylands, Blaster-Tron attacked them with the help of four Brawlruses after they smashed a cluster of Traptanium. He was eventually shut down and trapped.
After his capture, the heroes took him and Tae Kwon Crow to The Golden Desert for their Villain Quests, but not without fighting the Golden Queen's guards along the way. His quest was called "Help Diggs Dig", where Diggs himself explained to the Skylanders that there was some treasure buried under the sand, and needed Blaster-Tron's magnetic abilities to unveil it, probably because the Molekin didn't have a shovel and is completely blind anyway. After completing the quest, he was awarded with coins, Diggs' thanks, and a new outfit.
Blaster-Tron isn't just state-of-the-art technology, he literally is from the future. When the Skylanders traveled forward in time to stop Wolfgang, they ended up bringing back the renegade robot with hopes that they could learn from his advanced circuitry. Eon immediately noticed that he had an actual "Good/Evil" switch that had been set to Evil. After flipping it to Good, Blaster-Tron was completely transformed. Besides going from bad robot to good robot, he ditched his blaster gun in exchange for a laser sword. No one knew exactly why, but as long as he was helping out the cause of justice, the Skylanders were happy. As a bonus, Master Eon noticed that his skill with the blade was second to none, and so he made Blaster-Tron a Sensei for the Knight Class, where he now gives 110% to training his students - which is technically possible because in the future, we figure out how to give more than 100%
Blaster-Tron can fire a blast of energy at enemies that comes within range. He also has a rocket pack that allows him to fly forward in the direction he is facing.
In Imaginators, his sword has taken the role of his gun, firing lasers and summoning various high tech attacks depending on how much it is charged. He also gained greater control of his rocket pack for more movement, and can now fire slow-moving rockets with electric tethers and force field bombs.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 280
- Defense: 330
- Agility: 190
- Luck: 150
- "Enemy control sequence complete."
- "Initiate taunting you sequence."
- "No need to engage your processing circuits. I have already run the numbers and taking me is the only logical choice."
- "Initiate capture sequence nnooooooowwww....!"
- "Initiate captured in trap line. Emotions include confusion at first, then analysis of my new surroundings, then I would either follow it up with state of desire for revenge, some form of acceptance, or vague reference to the smell of mustard."
- "I have been reprogrammed. Engage good guy settings."
- "Reprogramming states that I comment on this Skylands Academy. It is very nice and different than what I am used to, the Skaletones are cool, etc."
- "Don't want to give away the story, but the Doom Raiders will ultimately fail. Trust me, I am from the future."
- "I am detecting a high amount of ego. Scanners indicate that subject *FLYNN* is in the area. Initiate eyeroll sequence. Ughhhhh..."
- "Generic positive response."
- "My reprogramming states that I congratulate you."
- "My visual sensors detect you doing something good."
- "I support your actions."
- "Transition to gaaaaaaaaaaame!" - entering the game
- "The future is now!"
- "Tag detected."
- "Shoot lots of beams!"
- "Future beams!"
- "Beam multiplier initiated."
- "Rockets engage!
- "'Scuse me!"
- "Charge initiated."
- "Elevation change!"
- "Bounce mode!"
- "Fun has been achieved. Now, power must be recharged." - When the Villain Timer runs out
- "I am not programmed for pride, but still, not bad, right?" - When checking stats
- "My circuits are not programmed to understand this thing you call humor..." - After reading a Story Scroll
- "My prediction sensors indicate that you'll need my assistance to interact with this object." - When encountering a Villain Vault
- "My sensors indicate that he is correct." - When entering a Villain zone
- "Quest message recieved. Suspension of disbelief circuits required for magnetic powers reference." - Quest
- "Target acquired. Attack intiated!" - Knight Sensei Shrine
Villain Theme ♫
Blaster-Tron's theme is Transistor by Huw Williams and Samuel Rupert C. Sutton, no longer avaliable in APM Music.
In Imaginators, Blaster-Tron has a different theme called Not Acceptable by KPM.
- He is currently the only fully robotic playable character not part of the Tech element.
- He is one of few Villains who do not resist capture (the others are Brawlrus, Eye Five, Luminous, Krankenstein, and Nightshade).
- He is one of four villains who, upon being captured in a trap, vaguely reference the smell of mustard (the others are Tussle Sprout, Chompy Mage, and Chef Pepper Jack).
- Blaster-Tron breaks the fourth wall in most of his sentences, announcing his transition to the game, pointing out recurring villain dialogue and discussing how his magnetic powers come out of nowhere for his Quest.
- He has a forcefield present when battled as a villain that is absent in all of his playable forms.
- Blaster-Tron and Bone Chompy have the ability to charge off their arenas which mostly lack walls or railings, being the only villains able to defeat themselves without any exploits as they go out of bounds.
- Blaster-Tron and Pain-Yatta are the only non-Doom Raider characters to not have major changes in Imaginators, be it color scheme or element. However, while Blaster-Tron has a different weapon, Pain-Yatta just has a slightly altered lollipop.
- Blaster-Tron is the only villain to have two different theme songs.
- As of Imaginators, Blaster-Tron is the only Light Skylander to have none of his element's signature colors in any part of his design. However, his figure is slightly closer to silver colors than in the game.