- “By Pythagoras' Theorem! You're a Skylander aren't you?”
Although Blobbers is knowledgeable, he lacks physical strength. He also has a history of making bad decisions.
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
The Skylanders helped Blobbers by moving a turtle off the bridge for him to rescue other Mabu villagers on the other side of Turtle Gully. He later appeared in Molekin Mine, having lead the Molekin mining expedition before the cave they were in collapsed.
After the events of Spyro's Adventure, Blobbers was drawn to Cutthroat Carnival, where he thought was the last known place where one could purloin a churro. The Pirates told Blobbers that if he worked for them, he could eat all the churros he wanted. The instant Blobbers heard that, he hastily signed a contract without first finding out how much the job paid (nothing) and what his hour would be (all of them - he got no days off). Thus, another bad decision sealed by Blobbers.
When the Skylanders arrived in Cutthroat Carnival, Blobbers wanted them to take him back to their ship to get out of the carnival. However, when Flynn was discovered not paying back a Seadog Pirate named Bowers, the Skylanders were forced to flee back to the Dread-Yacht, leaving Blobbers behind.
Blobbers also appeared in Bouncer's Heroic Challenge, where he had gotten lost inside a dungeon. The player must first find him, then, roll him back to the exit (as while the Skylander was trying to find food for him, he found some and ate so much he became a bloated ball).
Skylanders: Trap Team
Blobbers appears again on Know-It-All Island. After getting himself into another situation due to his poor-decision making, he guides the Skylanders through parts of the island until the presence of Trolls caused him to step aside and allow Buzz to guide them.
He appears later in the Skylanders Academy, being part of Kaos' Quest. He joined a baking contest, where he mentioned Batterson and Chef Pepper Jack had entered, and asked the Skylander to find the "most evil being in Skylands, not evil BEAN", to make a special recipe called "Kaos Kake".
- Producer Michael Graham stated that Blobbers may be a villain in a future Skylanders game.
- It is unknown how Blobbers escaped Cutthroat Carnival.
- In the PC versions of Spyro's Adventure, there is a glitch that you can perform with Blobbers on Shattered Islands. When approaching the first turtle puzzle and hitting him (with a ranged attack) just before the cutscene, he won't turn around and face the Skylander. The cutscene will still play, but he would appear that he is to the turtle.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Skylanders: Giants Official Strategy Guide: Questions & Answers, page 153
- ↑ Expert Showcase: Skylanders SWAP Force - Producer Interview