- “Let's Roll!”
- —Bone Bash Roller Brawl's official catchphrase
Compared to her normal counterpart, Bone Bash Roller Brawl is much more aggressive and technical in her play style. Now with SuperCharged abilities, Roller Brawl can slash and punch enemies into submission! She can also throw her Fang Blades out at enemies that will eventually return to her. When she is holding onto her Fang Blades, her attacks are slow but powerful; when she is not holding onto them, her attacks light but quick. She can also skate forward a short distance and ram her opponents, and even blow a kiss that saps health from enemies.
- Health: 220 (max. 440)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 6 (max. 56)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 160
- Defense: 150
- Agility: 210
- Luck: 180
These stats are used in Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing.
- Top Speed: 15
- Acceleration: 13
- Handling: 15
- Firepower: 12
- Armour: 10
In Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing, Bone Bash Roller Brawl is notable for being one of the better all-around drivers. While she doesn't have any superior stats, both her Top Speed and Handling are great; to back this up, she also has really good Acceleration. Her combat skills aren't as grand, as both her Firepower and Armour are simply good by comparison. Regardless, she is still one of the better race oriented drivers.
As a SuperCharger, Bone Bash Roller Brawl has access to the vehicle mods. When paired with her Tomb Buggy, she gains a tremendous boost to her Acceleration. Her Handling and Firepower also receive relatively good boosts also, while her Top Speed and Armour only get a minor boost.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Roller Brawl's rage grows over time. When she is at maximum rage, hold Attack 2 unleash her fury on nearby enemies.
|Love Bites||Skaters Gonna Skate||Derby Damage||Crossover Technique|
Press Attack 2 while Fangerangs are thrown to blow a fangy Vampire Kiss at enemies. Enemies hit by the kiss will be weakened and have some of their health drained.
Press Attack 3 to skate faster and extend your Fang Blades while doing so which damages enemies that get in your way!
Derby Duke attacks now do more damage. All is fair in Derby!
Fangerangs seek out other targets after the first before returning.
|Jam-Time||Serious Substition||Always Wear a Helment|
|Eat Pavement||Blocker Boutfit||Contagious Kiss|
- "Let's Roll!"
- "Oh yeah!"
- "Let's jam!"
- Time for a jam session!"
- "In your dreams!"
- "Oh yeah!" - when entering a vehicle
- "Time to get a move on!" - when entering a vehicle
- "You got rolled!" - when exiting a vehicle
- "Bone bashed!" - when exiting a vehicle
- "Later, skater!" - when exiting a vehicle
- "I'll take it!" - when collecting treasure
- "Just what I needed!" - when leveling up
- "Power burst!" - when leveling up
- "Check me out!" - checking stats
- "Yep. You kinda skated over the details the last time we talked about secret ninja commando stuff."
- "Hey, blocking and jamming are just as easy in my Tomb Buggy as they are on skates. No problem."
- "Crotchety old secret ninja commando trainer, check."
- "Thanks Buzz. That's how I roll."
- ""Secret Ninja Commando Challenge"?"
- "Thank you Buzz, but I'm just keeping my head in the game."
- She is the only SuperCharger Skylander to originate from Swap Force.
- Her jumping attack has a similar animation and movement to the Screw Attack ability from the Metroid series, and to the Spin Attack from the Sonic series.
- Unlike her Series 1 counterpart, Bone Bash Roller Brawl has eyebrows.
- She's the only female Skylander to own a land vehicle.
- When she, Big Bubble Pop Fizz, Super Shot Stealth Elf and Deep Dive Gill Grunt are placed on the portal, they say their official catchphrases in a slightly different tone of their voices.
- This also applies to most of their quotes, which have been completely re-recorded.