- “Even skeleton Chompies gotta eat!”
- —Villain Vault
The Bone Chompy is one of the trappable Undead villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. The Chompy was found in The Golden Desert after the Skylanders defeated a horde of undead guards. Despite the efforts he put up, being a Chompy and all, he was soon subdued and trapped.
- Operation: Troll Rocket Steal - Paging Dr. Bone Chompy
Villain Theme ♫
Bone Chompy's theme is Rattling Bones, from APM Music.
- The Bone Chompy and the Chompy Mage are currently the only two trappable villains who first appeared in Skylanders: Giants.
- Coincidentally, they are both linked with Chompies.
- In Bone Chompy's villain quest, Buzz mentioned that the villain is an expert healer.
- In the Wii version of Trap Team, he doesn't appear to change color when he evolves.
- Bone Chompy, Chompy, Buzzer Beak, and Grinnade are all villains whose enemy counterparts can be taken out in one hit.
- Coincidentally, none of them speak.
- Both Bone Chompy and Blaster-Tron can defeat themselves in their boss battles, as they can charge off the arena and go out of bounds, losing their health instantly.