- “Brawl plus Walrus equals Brawlrus!”
- —Villain Vault
Brawlrus is a walrus pirate and one of the trappable Tech villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. He is among the group of pirates that took over Rainfish Riviera and confronted with the Skylanders with a group of Pirate Henchmen, but was overpowered and defeated.
- "Blast ho!"
- "What is all this? I demand to speak to the person in charge. I'm a Brawlrus!"
- "What is this, some kind of vortex? Well then, vortex hooooooooooo!"
- "What is this trap, some kind of trap? I've never been in a trap before. Been lost in tubes for some reason but never in traps!"
- "Well I guess the writing is on the wall here. Brawlrus is going good!"
- I'M A BRAWLUUUUUUUUUUUS!- When entering the game.
- "What is this place, some kind of academy? What do they teach, academy stuff? Should I hold off all the questions here? I'm a Brawlrus!
- "Now that was a cannonbrawll run!"
- "I'd love to take a ride in that submarine. Even though it sounds kinda sketchy. I'm a Brawlrus!" - Quest
- Rainfish Riviera - Submarine Bros 4 Life
Villain Theme ♫
Brawlrus' theme is Walk the Plank, from APM Music.
- Brawlrus is similar to Brawl & Chain in both species and name.
- He often says "I'm a Brawlrus". This is probably a reference to the Beatles' song, "I am the Walrus".
- He is one of few villains who don't resist capture, with others being Krankenstein, Eye Five, Blaster-Tron, Luminous, and Nightshade.
- Brawlrus wears pirate hats during arena challenges.
- During the "Submarine Bros 4 Life" quest, Brawlrus is mentioned to be an old friend of Argle Bargle.
- Two bosses in Skylanders: SuperChargers, Captain Bristlestache and Blubberbeard, are based off Brawlrus.
- Brawlrus is one of six Villains who do not try to persuade the Portal Master into capturing them, let alone being aware of their ultimate fate. (the others being The Gulper, Threatpack, Tae Kwon Crow, Lob Goblin, and Chill Bill).
- He is briefly seen in Stormblade's backstory in Dive, Dive, Dive!, being chased by the Sky Slicer.