|This article is also viewed at the Spyro Wiki.|
- “Twists of Fury!”
- —Breeze's official catchphrase
When Breeze blows into town - look out! She likes to keep things light and airy but can be a little stubborn from time to time.
The Skylander Minis started off as regular "Sidekicks", assisting the Skylanders on many exciting adventures. And what they lacked in size they more than made up for in courage. Ultimately determined to become full-fledged heroes, they trained at the Skylands Academy - honing their powers and skills until they were ready. Now, they stand side by side with their full grown counterparts, ready to defend Skylands against Kaos and his evil minions.
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 70 (max. 118)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 50
- Defense: 30
- Agility: 140
- Luck: 180
- Breeze and Whirlwind are currently the only Skylanders capable of healing others.
- She shares the same glitches with Whirlwind in Trap Team, including colorfully-glowing horn after failing to fully charge the "Rainbow Singularity" after taking flight.
- ↑ Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection (2015), page 11