|This article is about the character from the games. You may be looking for the villain from the spin-off TV series.|
- “Heals his friends, hurts his enemies”
- —Villain Vault
Broccoli Guy is a living broccoli who is one of the trappable villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. In Chompy Mountain, he is placed in charge of the Chompy Hatchery despite his claims of being framed, possessing a powerful spell to heal his Slobber Trap allies. The Skylanders soon arrive and defeat the Slobber Traps and Broccoli Guy, trapping him.
In Skylanders: Imaginators, though not becoming a Sensei, Broccoli Guy returns to start working with Chill Bill as a Troll Radio host, giving up on a life of crime and imprisonment in Cloudcracker Prison. Part of the job includes commentating on arena battles.
Broccoli Guy's main power relies on using healing magic to help his allies, and occasionally conjuring food inside magic circles, as well as creating swirling energy to blast enemies.
In Skylanders: Battlecast, despite his insistence to having never worked for the Doom Raiders, he now works for the Chompy Mage, having the ability to summon broccoli minions and many ways of healing his team even when defeated, including a magical Green Thumb.
|Flower Power||Green Thumb - Gear||Veggie Platter - Special Ability (Passive)|
- Chef Zeppelin - Broccoli Guy En Fuego
Villain Theme ♫
Broccoli Guy's theme is Chicken Run, from APM Music.
- When evolved, he resembles a cauliflower head.
- Broccoli Guy refers to himself in third person.
- His healing glyphs slightly resemble Star Strike's upgrade "Cosmic Twirl".
- He has the same height and character model as Rage Mage.
- Broccoli Guy thinks he is better than Pipsqueak, even if he hardly knows him.
- Another quote also has him bring up doing many leisurely activities at the Cloudcracker Prison, none relating to villany.
- In another one of his quotes, Broccoli Guy says he barely knows the Doom Raiders and was okay with taking them down.
- He and the Chompy Mage are similar in the following ways:
- Both are Life-Elemental Villains.
- Both carry staves.
- Both appear in the same level.
- Both are voiced by Alex Ness.
- Both of their villain quests take place at Chef Zeppelin.
- Both are the only returning Life villains in Imaginators, though Broccoli Guy is not playable.
- He, Masker Mind, and Rage Mage are the only Villains that do not attack Skylanders by themselves. Instead, they will try to flee from them, as all three assist enemies in battle.
- In the Battle Arena in Imaginators, he will sometimes bet quatloos, a form of currency in the Star Trek universe, on the Skylander.