- “Quiver with Fear!”
- —Buckshot's official catchphrase
Buckshot is cheerful and energetic, but apparently not exactly smart, as he failed classes and is unable to count his own Skylander stats.
When Buckshot was young, he and his siblings were banished to the Magic Realm of Mysterious Mazes by an evil Spell Punk that wanted to rid Skylands of all Sky-Fauns. Buckshot spent years looking for a way out, but found no way to escape the enchanted labyrinth. Over time, however, the magic of the realm began to grow within him, strengthening his already formidable powers. While his siblings had lost all hope of freedom, Buckshot continued to test the boundaries of the maze, using his mystical bow and arrows to try to penetrate the walls around him. Eventually, Buckshot’s powers became so potent that he even learned how to teleport. With this new ability, he was finally able to open a portal back into Skylands and free his siblings. Now as a Sensei of the Bowslinger class, Buckshot always keeps one eye on the target – and the other on the lookout for the Spell Punk that had banished him!
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 340
- Defense: 90
- Agility: 270
- Luck: 200
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Bowslinger Sensei Shrine
|Spread Shot||Goat Portals||
More Bang for Your Buck
You've Goat to Be Kidding Me
Create a magical shockwave every time you make a portal, and have a lot more portals active at a time!
|Through and Through||Vortex Boomerang||Now You See Me||Speedy Exit|
Arrows that go through portals do more damage.
Press Attack 3 to fire a magic boomerang that pulls enemies together.
When you are creating portals, you move faster and stun most enemies that you touch.
After exiting a portal, you gain a burst of speed!
|Not the Face!||Random Selection||Where'd That Come From?|
You have a much higher chance of dealing critical hits to enemies that are very close to you.
Spread Shot now always includes a single, more powerful arrow that stuns enemies.
Portals sometimes shoot ram or sheep projectiles on their own.
|Main Attraction||Dimensional Damage||Two for One|
Goat Portals naturally pull enemies towards themselves.
Goat Portals damage anything nearby.
Shoot a Vortex Boomerang at a Goat Portal to destroy all Goat Portals in a huge explosion!
- "Your Imaginators can train with me, Portal Master. Consider them good to goat!" - Sensei Training Bonus
- "And let's get the Secret Technique party started! I've got one for the Bowslinger Class that is bow-dacious!" - Secret Technique Bonus
- "Gong, baby, gong!" - ringing a Battle Gong
- "Take that!"
- "Sure shot!"
- "Got it!"
- "Not so fast!"
- "Wool over your eyes!"
- "Ha! They don't stand a goat of a chance!" - before a battle
- "Mess with the goat, you get the horns...same thing with a bull." - after a battle
- "Hahaha, got your goat, no wait, I'm a goat, and I got you!"
- "Nice try, bad guys, but your skills aren't up to snuff!"
- "I'm so fly!" - bounce pad
- "Power, thy name is goat!" - Leveling up
- "Oh you know it, cool, disembodied voice!" - Leveling up
- "I can't make heads or tails out of these numbers, of course I failed math. Heads or Tails class too..." - checking stats
- "See, I'm more than just a flash in the pan."
- "Get outta my way, and into my car!" - opening a gate
- "Go, go, goat!"
- "Sky-chi for the win!" - activating Sky-chi - You've Goat to be Kidding
- "Let's get magical, baby!"
- "Sensei what!"
- "Man, that was a lot of portals" - after Sky-chi
- His catchphrase is similar to Snap Shot's early catchphrase.
- Despite having very dark brown skin ingame, in the figure and the artwork it's a light brown.
- Both Buckshot and Splat are currently the only Skylanders that are fauns.
- According to one of his quotes while viewing his stats, he claims that he failed math class.
- Buckshot's quote, "Get outta my way, and into my car!," is a reference to the song Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car by Billy Ocean.