- “Axe to the Max!”
- —Bushwhack's official catchphrase
Bushwahck has a warrior's heart in a tiny elf body. Size doesn't matter when it comes to his passion for heroism.
Born to a race of tree elves who were protectors of the rich Arcadian Timberland, Bushwack was supposed to be a ranger. But being the smallest of his clan, he was sent deep into the woods by the Chieftain to study with Arbo, known for helping the Skylanders rebuild the Core of Light. The tree spirit looked beyond Bushwhack’s size, and seeing that he had the heart of a warrior, taught him many secrets. Arbo even gifted him with an enchanted axe. So when a legion of Lumberjack Trolls invaded the forest and overpowered the elves, it was Bushwhack who set out to stop them. Drawing out the trolls, he used his enchanted axe and knowledge of the forest to capture them and destroy their tree cutting machines. Afterward, Bushwhack not only was made a ranger, but a Skylander. As part of the Trap Team, he now uses his Traptanium axe to whack evil wherever it grows!
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 250
- Defense: 90
- Agility: 230
- Luck: 70
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Traptanium Axe||Mystic Acorn||
Jump and hold Button 3 to plant a giant tree, which is then cut down to smash whatever's below.
|Headbash||Nut Grenade!||In a Nut Shell||Thorn Tail|
Press Button 3 for a powerful headbash move, damaging anything nearby.
Acorns now explode on impact, doing more damage.
Get some new armor, taking reduced damage.
Traptanium Axe attack now leaves a trail of thorns that damage enemies.
|An Axe to Grind||Combo Attacks||Go Nuts!|
Traptainium Axe does extra damage.
Press Button 1, 1 and hold 2 for the Slash and Spin combo, and Button 2, 2 and hold 3 for Head first combo.
Keep holding Button 3 after a Slash and Spin combo to shoot nuts in all directions.
|Bush's Shack||Primal Warrior||Sping Forward|
Hold Button 2 to create a leafy hut for protection and healing.
Get new armor, taking reduced damage and doing extra damage with the Headbash Attack.
Hold Button 3 to dash forward and perform a super Headbash attack.
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
Trap Attack Preview
- "Axe to the Max!"
- "Knock on wood!"
- "Cut it out!"
- "Right on!"
- "You got axed!"
- "Can't stop the chop!"
- "Burying the hatchet!"
- "The call of the wild!"
- "Nature protect me!" - when using Bushes Shack
- "Timber!" - when using Soul Gem ability
- "Back in action!" - when switched in
- "Natural selection!" - when switched in
- "Nature's bounty!" - when opening a treasure chest
- "Lost and found!" - when opening a treasure chest
- "Nature is calling!" - when Traptanium Axe glows
- "My energy is growing!" - when Traptanium Axe glows
- "Over the edge!" - when leveling up
- "Full power!" - when leveling up
- "Looks like I'm a natural!" - when checking stats
- "Showing signs of growth!" - when checking stats
- "My very own canopy!" - when wearing a hat
- "An edgy new look for me!" - when wearing a hat
- Bushwhack is also a word for cutting or chopping down foliage to clear a path.
- Bushwhack is the second elf Skylander of the Life element, the first one being Stealth Elf.
- He is voiced by Roger Craig Smith, who is known for being the current voice actor of Sonic the Hedgehog.
- He and Jawbreaker are the only Trap Masters to have Legendary counterparts.
- He, Voodood and Chopscotch use axes for weapons.
- He, Stump Smash and Chompy Mage all use acorns to attack enemies.
- He has similarities to Twigs, a main character from the kid's show Tree Fu Tom. Both have acorn helmets and walk barefoot.
- Despite numerous sources referencing his small stature, in game Bushwack is actually taller that most other Skylanders.
- ↑ Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection (2015), page 87