- “The Saw is Law!”
- —Chain Reaction's official catchphrase
Chain Reaction is a burly, metallic gold skinned humanoid with a beard made of chainsaw teeth that reaches to the top of his back, metal teeth, and beady, green featureless eyes. His armor consists of a black cap with a golden gear-like kabuto crest with shoulder guards, leg guards and arm guards, orange metallic shoes, and as well as black garbs with the symbol of the Tech element on the back and the signature golden Sensei belt. His weapons are two identical sword shaped chainsaws.
Chain Reaction appears to very vain and conceited, constantly complimenting himself with such as "handsome" and "charming". However, he doesn't seem to brag too much on himself unlike certain Skylanders such as Lightning Rod and Ro-Bow, always remaining noble and humble when around others.
No matter what he was doing, Chain Reaction always prided himself at being the best at it. Despite his impressive skills, though, the two chainsaw swords he regularly wielded tended to scare most people away. As a result, Chain Reaction was often lonely. But that all changed the day he witnessed a group of young dwarves getting picked on by an evil gang of ninja rats, the dwarves looked at Chain Reaction as their hero, and followed him everywhere he went. While Chain Reaction appreciated the company, he knew that he could not protect them forever, so he decided to teach them all he knew so that they could one day protect themselves. Sometime later, Master Eon heard rumors about dwarves from a small village who had successfully defended themselves against a large army of ninja rats thanks to the teachings of a great master. He knew at once that he needed to find Chain Reaction and make him a Sensei.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 330
- Defense: 330
- Agility: 70
- Luck: 170
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Swashbuckler Sensei Shrine
|Chainsaw Combo||Summon Invention||
Saw and Conquer
|Running With Chainsaws||Thunderslam||Improved Energy Hoarding||Overload|
Hold Attack 1 to cut through enemies while running around.
Press Attack 3 to leap into the sky and strike down at a targeted location.
Increases the maximum energy cap.
Hitting an Invention with Thunderslam causes it to explode.
|Lightning Chainsaw Combos|
|Charged Bolt||Improved Charged Bolt||Chainsaw Combo Finishers|
Chainsaw melee attacks create three charged bolts.
Chainsaw melee attacks create charged bolts whenever an enemy is damaged.
Press Attack 1 twice, Attack 2 for a chainsaw rush combo. Or Attack 1 twice, Attack 3 for a short circuit berserker combo.
|Maximum Energy||Explosive Work||Lightning Nova|
Increases the maximum energy cap.
Inventions explode upon deactivation.
Inventions emit electric shockwaves periodically.
- "The Saw is Law!"
- "To make your Imaginators super-studs like me, all they have to do is train with the chain!" - Sensei Training Bonus
- "And if you have a Swashbuckler, I'll cut'em a deal, and a sweet Secret Technique." - Secret Technique Bonus
- "Rrrev it up!"
- "If only I could do this well with the ladies...!"
- "Here Comes the Stud Muffin!"
- "There's just more of me to love!" - leveling up
- "Cool, now I just need to find a date."
- "Don't forget how charming I am, too!" - checking stats
- "Got to admit, I look pretty good on paper!"
- "Chain mania!" - Sky-Chi - Saw and Conquer
- "As powerful as I am handsome!" - End of Sky-Chi
- "Let's Rrrev it up!" - Swashbuckler Sensei Shrine
- He is the only male Swashbuckler Sensei.
- He is also the only Swashbuckler Sensei without an in-game variant.