- “ Welcome, race fans to Chompy Mountain! Now, I'd tell you these Chompies don't bite, but I'd be lying! So please keep all hands, paws and hooves inside your vehicle at all times and enjoy the show!!”
Chompy Mountain is the third chapter in Skylanders: Trap Team. The Skylanders head there in order to capture the Chompy Mage. Buzz has also assembled the Mabu Defense Force to help the Skylanders.
A racetrack inspired by this level, also known as Chompy Mountain, appears in Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing.
- Gather Mabu Workers
- Unlock Chompy Mountain Entrance
- Find and Defeat the Chompy Mage
Areas To Find
- Mabu Landing Pier & Old Mabu Town
- Snuckles House & Rizzo's House
- Crystal Caves
- Nort's House & Wishing Well
- Spinner's Landing
- Overgrown Rampants
- Mountain Falls Lagoon
- Troll Fortress
- K-Troll Radio
- Chompy Mountain
- Rizzo's Rescue
- Artillery Storage
- Undead Vista
- Nort's Rescue & Chompy Hatchery
- Snuckles' Rescue
- Chompy Head Spire
- "Meditations on 'Boom'" - Chapter 3
- Even if you are playing as Chompy, the Chompy Mage will decline the thought of not defeating you.
- It is the only chapter in Trap Team with two trappable villains of the same element.
- All of the Soul Gems in this level are for Trap Masters.
- Level concepts for this level show that Chompy Mage's lair would be open to the sky, and his hideout would be inside a tree.