- “He's cuckoo for clobbering.”
- —Villain Vault
Cuckoo Clocker is a cuckoo bird who is one of the Life villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. He was summoned by Chef Pepper Jack in Phoenix Psanctuary to battle the Skylanders. Despite his impressive strength and power, he eventually succumbed to the Skylanders and was trapped.
As a trapped villain, Cuckoo Clocker's main attack is a slow but powerful overhead smash that does damage in a circular area in front of him. Holding the main attack button will make him charge up the smash - he has to remain stationary during this - increasing the damage exponentionally. His secondary attack emits sound waves that while do minimal damage, can stun enemies in a cone-shaped area for a short time.
During his bossfight, he only uses his overhead smash attack, though as he is bigger in size, the area of the smash is larger too. Jumping will help evade the smash zone.
- "SMASH! Who wants a piece of me?!" - first appearance
- "Not going back to a cage!"
- "Now what, smart guy? SQUAWK!!"
- "Guess it's bye bye birdiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie...!!"
- "Hey! I'm in some kind of cage! Well, might as well start singing then."
- "Me? A good guy?! Now that's even more Cuckoo!"
- "Cuckoo Clocker clocking in!"
- "It's bird hurt time!"
- "I'll take it from here!"
- "Come on, who doesn't want a CUCKOO Clocker?!"
- "Nice little birdhouse you got here!"
- "You... Might want to lay down a bit of loose paper before bringing me in. Just sayin'."
- "SQUAWK! This roost of yours could really use some more statues."
- "I like the part where I SMASH!"
- "SQUAWK! Yer low on health Skylander, time to tag in the CUCKOO CLOCKER!"
- "SQUAWK! That was so much fun, especially the smashing!" - Time Out
- "Still need to recover from all that smashing!" - No Timer
- "Hold on a minute, buster, I need to recharge."
- "SQUAWK! Tag me in! NOW! *crash*" - Full Timer
- "Ready to go bird hurt on everyone! *muffled smashing*"
- "SQUAWK! That's me! Oh I could definitely do that." - Quest
- "I'm pretty well trained, you know." - checking stats
- Phoenix Psanctuary - Song Bird. Talk to Da Pinchy who is conducting a corus of birds and is missing the baritone - Cuckoo Clocker will join in the song (albeit singing very badly).
Villain Theme ♫
Cuckoo Clocker's theme is Jungaloo, from APM Music.
- Cuckoo Clocker's fully charged smash is the most powerful attack that a villan could do.
- Evolved Cuckoo Clocker's fully charged smash with a critical hit causes 2752 damage.
- He, Grave Clobber and Hood Sickle are the only villains summoned by a Doom Raider.
- Of these three, he is the only one who doesn't become a Sensei.
- His Trap Quote, "Guess it's bye bye birdie...!!" is a play on of the play, "Bye Bye Birdie".
- Sometime during production of Skylanders: Trap Team, Cuckoo Clocker was originally going to be accompanied by a smaller blue bird.