- “He's cuckoo for clobbering.”
- —Villain Vault
Cuckoo Clocker is a cuckoo bird who is one of the Life villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. He was summoned by Chef Pepper Jack in Phoenix Psanctuary to battle the Skylanders. Despite his impressive strength and power, he eventually succumbed to the Skylanders and was trapped.
- "SMASH! Who wants a piece of me?!" - first appearance
- "Not going back to a cage!"
- "Now what, smart guy? SQUAWK!!"
- "Guess it's bye bye birdiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie...!!"
- "Hey! I'm in some kind of cage! Well, might as well start singing then."
- "Me? A good guy?! Now that's even more Cuckoo!"
- "Come on, who doesn't want a CUCKOO Clocker?!"
- "Nice little birdhouse you got here!"
- "I like the part where I SMASH!"
- "SQUAWK! That's me! Oh I could definitely do that." - Quest
- Phoenix Psanctuary - Song Bird
Villain Theme ♫
Cuckoo Clocker's theme is Jungaloo, from APM Music.
- Cuckoo Clocker's fully charged smash is the most powerful attack that a villan could do.
- Evolved Cuckoo Clocker's fully charged smash with a critical hit causes 2752 damage.
- He, Grave Clobber and Hood Sickle are the only villains summoned by a Doom Raider.
- Of these three, he is the only one who doesn't become a Sensei.
- His Trap Quote, "Guess it's bye bye birdie...!!" is a play on of the play, "Bye Bye Birdie".
- Sometime during production of Skylanders Trap Team, Cuckoo Clocker was originally going to be accompanied by a smaller blue bird.