- “I'm the real peel!”
- —Cy's catchphrase
Being created from nothing into a full grown creature, Cy is clueless to the world around him or even his own abilities at first, but is a quick learner and even quicker to formulate plans at a whim. Though his love of puns and slowness to understand subtleties make him eccentric, Cy tries to help even if he has to change his ways or follow foolhardy plans. Despite his natural strategist abilities, the Imaginator can be driven to act without thinking if his friends are thought to be killed.
Cy's literal-mindedness make him largely unaware of insults, however, the jealously of cadets towards his graduation without the Skylander Games ends up angering another Skylander. Oddly, Cy thinks other people are Imaginators like him, created fully sentient from parts thought up and stiched together magically.
Cy is a skilled strategist and, after few days learning and training with Team Spyro, was able to direct them to fight Fire Viper and adapt to his attacks. He also has abilities of his own, such as a potato cannon and vacuums built into his arms, and a lighter on one of his fingers; he was also given a pair of daggers similar to Stealth Elf's.
Cy is a Skylander specifically designed to help protect the realm when no other Skylander would be able to answer a call to arms. When Team Spyro had trouble working together as a team, King Pen allowed the Skylanders to build Cy from his Creation Crystal to help the Skylanders improve their talents while working cooperatively.
Although Cy revealed that he had his own abilities, Team Spyro instead taught Cy their way of battling, keeping him from experimenting or adapting to the powers. This resulted in Cy copying their moves during their Fire Viper Training Simulation according to their own badly planned orders, causing Team Spyro to fail the test when he lost control over the abilities. Frustrated with his creation's performance, King Pen considered taking him apart to discover if he was at fault, though he decided to leave to the Thinking Spot to decide.
Later on, Team Spyro and Cy also left to the island to express their frustration over the incoming disbanding, but when they heard the Imaginator blaming himself for the failure, they were quick to dismiss it, as they were the ones that led him to do mistakes. Before they could reach a conclusion, however, the real Fire Viper attacked the island, and the team spent some time hiding while arguing over their few chances to defeat the monster. Cy, however, decided to attempt the trial one last time rather than accepting defeat, this time, using his own ideas. Guiding the team rather than the other way around, he adapted theirs and his own powers to distract the beast until they could subdue him. Cy then used his own abilities, thought to not be useful, to defeat the monster.
Their actions were witnessed by Master Eon and King Pen, who congratulated their efforts and went back on their plans to disband the team and dismantle Cy. Glad to have helped a team of Skylanders discover the benefits of teamwork, King Pen and Cy left to assist other teams throughout the land.
Between his first and second appearance, Cy stopped his duty temporarily to help guard King Pen's home in Arctic Isle.
- Cy is voiced by British YouTube star Daniel Middleton, more commonly known by his channel name, TheDiamondMinecart or DanTDM.
- Unlike the Imaginators from the games, Cy is not limited to a single Battle Class nor ability, though like them he can learn the abilities of his masters.
- Unlike Sir Hoodington and other Imaginators in promo art, Cy uses the default coloring for all of his parts, resembling the Imaginators in TV adverts.
- Cy's parts are as follows:
- The Bananana head with Human eyes;
- The Spyro Horns ears;
- The Tiki Chest;
- An altered version of the Robot Bouncer arms;
- Currently unavailable legs resembling a combination of the Skelelegs and Wolfgang Legs, which he calls "Monster Legs";
- An altered version of the Dragon Wings.
- Though he and his powers can't be replicated accurately in game, it is possible to use parts close to his actual appearance and the Quickshot class to play as him. Dan Middleton was given a custom Imaginator figure by Activision with the corresponding parts.