|Dark Stealth Elf|
|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Swap Force |
Skylanders: Trap Team
|Attacks/Actions:|| Blade Slash |
|English Voice Actor:||Audrey Wasilewski|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Swap Force|
While on a special mission, a team of Skylanders discovered a secret lair where Kaos was experimenting with a new discovery -- Petrified Darkness -- which he initially intended to use to stage a coup against Skylands. In their fight to stop Kaos, the lair exploded, releasing a cloud of pure Darkness. The Skylanders knew they couldn't let it escape, so they absorbed this energy, transforming them into dark versions of themselves. Fortunately, Spyro learned to tame that darkness within him long ago. So with his help, these Skylanders now have also learned to control it -- combining its power with their own to fight Kaos and the forces of evil.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 75
- Defense: 40
- Agility: 130
- Luck: 80
- She is the second dark variant Skylander to be announced (the first being Dark Spyro).
- Her Stealthier Decoy makes her eyes glow purple instead of green. However, her figure form's eyes do glow green in the dark.
- Her scarecrows have gray or silver heads.
- Unlike her normal S3 counterpart, Dark Stealth Elf wears her full black ninja costume except for the hood part where she needs to purchase her Wow Pow in order to get it. But in Trap Team, the hood part gets removed after she puts on a hat even after purchasing her Wow Pow.