- “No Gold, No Glory!”
- —Double Dare Trigger Happy's official catchphrase
As a result of being transformed by a Rift Engine, Trigger Happy's abilities changed drastically, though he is still able to shoot coins rapidly out of his pistols, though now the former is on fire (quite literally). Also, he can summon a barrier of pyrotechnics to do group damage with his secondary ability, Crowd-Pleaser. When upgraded further, his tertiary ability, Breaking Cannon, Trigger Happy can shoot himself out of an actual cannon and damage enemies on impact. After purchasing his Soul Gem, He's Safe!, the gremlin gunslinger will be able to revive himself after being defeated.
- Health: 300 (max. 600)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 6 (max. 56)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 150
- Defense: 150
- Agility: 150
- Luck: 150
These stats are used in Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing.
- Top Speed: 13
- Acceleration: 15
- Handling: 12
- Firepower: 16
- Armour: 9
In Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing, Double Dare Trigger Happy is classified as an all-rounder driver. However, his stats are erratic and make it hard to use him effectively. His Top Speed and Handling are both pretty good, and his Acceleration is great; these stats combined resemble classic Intermediate class kart drivers. His Firepower is also high, with his major downside being his below OK Armour.
As a SuperCharger, he has access to the vehicle mods. When paired with his Gold Rusher, he receives major stat boosts to his race-specific stats and only minor boosts to his battle stats. His Handling receives the largest boost, with his Acceleration and Top Speed following in sequence. These stats seem to favour the Gold Rusher more than Trigger Happy.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Once, revive after being defeated and jump out of a huge safe!
|Breaking Cannon||Hoop N' Holler||Just Warming Up||Can On and On|
Press Attack 3 to shoot yourself out of a Cannon! Enemies in the way will be damaged by the force of the impact.
Hold Attack 1 to charge up and shoot out of a fire hoop. Jumping or shooting yourself through it causes it to explode.
Ignite your weapons, making them cause more damage to enemies.
Press Attack 3 to shoot yourself out of a Cannon over a greater distance! Enemies in the way will be damaged by the force of impact.
|Hot Feet Hoop||Acrobatic||Fire And Forget|
Hold Attack 1 to charge up and shoot out a fire hoop. Jumping or shooting yourself through it causes it to explode and will cause you to gain increased movement.
Hold Attack 1 while jumping to charge up your fire ring and jump through it.
When you charge up your canon, you'll shoot out a fire ring in front of you to burst through immediately.
|Made for the Spotlight|
|Cannon Crash||Pay Day!||Making It Rain!|
Press Attack 2 while charging your cannon to shoot up into the air and do a large amount of to nearby enemies when landing.
Press Attack 2 to damage enemies around you and pull in coins and food drops.
Hold Attack 1 while jumping to unleash a gun barrage on your enemies below!
- "No Gold, No Glory!"
- "I win, hahaha, big time!"
- "Vroom vroom!" - when entering a vehicle
- "Take that!" - when exiting a vehicle
- "I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win! Hahaha!" - when exiting a vehicle
- "Gimme the gold, hahaha!" - when collecting treasure
- "Mine, mine, mine, hahaha!" - when collecting treasure
- "Hahaha! Me at my best!" - when checking stats
- "Hahaha! Yeah! Snakes! Train, train, train!"
- "Secret! Hahaha!"
- "Zoom, zoom, zoom! Hahaha!"
- "No gold, no glory! Hahaha!"
- "Pow, pow, pow! Lemme at 'em!"
- "HAHAHA! BANG! BANG! BANG! HAHAHA!"
- It is revealed while interacting with Buzz during his quests, Trigger Happy doesn't talk very much despite talking with long sentences in other media such as the comics and books.
- He greatly resembles a stereotypical daredevil, especially since he can shoot himself out of a cannon.
- Double Dare Trigger Happy is the second Skylander that can revive after being defeated, the first being Night Shift and the third being Crash Bandicoot.
- One of his quotes is a reference to the movie, "Snakes On A Train".