|Appears in:||Skylanders: Swap Force|
|English Voice Actor:||Unknown|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Swap Force|
- "Can't Beat the Beetle!"
- —Dune Bug's official catchphrase
Hailing from a race of beetles changed by the powerful secrets hidden in a buried Arkeyan city, Dune Bug was next in line to become the defender of those secrets. As a small pupa, Dune Bug and his father would travel to the ruins where he learned to read the ancient writings using his father's magic staff. On the day Dune Bug was to be given his own magic staff, the city fell under attack by the evil Sand Mages of Doom, who were after the secret Arkeyan tomes. Knowing what he had to do, Dune Bug used his magic to defeat the Mages and bury the city deeper into the ground until it was forever out of their reach. Dune Bug earned his magic staff that day - and a place alongside the Skylanders.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 150
- Defense: 150
- Agility: 150
- Luck: 150
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Mystic Missiles||Dune Ball||Buggy Buddy|
|Dune Parade||Debilitating Dunes||Bursting Magic||Buzzing Beetle|
Scarab Sage Path
|Stunning Spread||Scarab Power||Magic Scarab Ride|
Dune Mage Path
|Dune Bomb||Hardened Shell||Sparking Wings|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- Dune Bug's name is a play on "Dune Buggy".
- It may also be a pun on "Junebug" which is a type of scarab beetle.
- Dune Bug resembles a japanese rhinoceros beetle.