- “Let's Make Some Noise!”
- —Echo's official catchphrase
Echo lived in an undersea kingdom that was built around an enormous oyster shell, and at its center was the Pearl of Wisdom. Every day water dragons from all around the kingdom would come to ask questions of the Pearl. Because this was a sacred ritual, anyone living near the Pearl were required to speak only in whispers. This was challenging for Echo, who lived directly next to it. She had a gift – and it was loud – and often got her in trouble. One day, a gang of sea horses known as the Aqua Jocks rode into town and claimed the Pearl for themselves. They cast an unbreakable bubble around it and began dragging it away with enormous chains. The nearby water dragons, who had been quiet for so long, were unable to even call for help. Then Echo appeared – and with her loudest sonar blast, she shattered the bubble and blew the sea horses out of the kingdom! Her heroic actions caught the attention of Gill Grunt, who recruited her as a Skylander. Now Echo sounds off against evil all throughout Skylands!
Within an underwater kingdom resided a giant oyster shell that contained the Pearl of Wisdom, to which the residential water dragons would come daily to ask questions. As part of a sacred ritual, the water dragons living near the Pearl were needed to talk only in whispers. However one water dragon named Echo lived right next to the Pearl and would often use her loud gift of speech, which got her into trouble. One fateful day, a mean gang of seahorses called the Aqua Jocks came to town and began taking the Pearl for themselves by trapping it in an unbreakable bubble and started dragging it away with chains. The water dragons were unable to call for help after being quiet for so long, but Echo arrived and used her booming voice to blast the Water Jocks out of the kindom and break the bubble surrounding the Pearl. After hearing of Echo's heroism, the Water Skylander Gill Grunt came to her and recruited Echo into the ranks of the Skylanders.
Echo holds the ability to release powerful sound waves by screaming, and breathe explosive bubbles that pump with the musical beat. She can also create a sonic slam to knock away her enemies.
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 42 (max. 72)
- Critical Hit: 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power: 46 (max. 96)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 50
- Defense: 200
- Agility: 60
- Luck: 90
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Siren Scream||Bubble Bombs||
Call of the Siren
|Sonic Slam||Pitch Control||4-Beat||Subsonic|
Press Attack 3 to create a sonic slam, damaging enemies on the ground.
Can hold the Siren Scream notes for longer, doing more damaging.
Deploy up to 4 Bubble bombs at any time, which now do extra damage.
Sonic Slam now creates an aftershock that deals extra damage.
|Bubble Shield||Power Pop||Burst My Bubble|
Hold Attack 2 to protect yourself in a bubble that absorbs damage until it pops.
All Bubble Bombs do MAXIMUM damage at an increased range.
While in a Bubble Shield, press Attack 3 to make it explode and damage nearby enemies..
|Ultimate Pitch Control||Scream Out||Ultrasound|
Hold Attack 1 indefinitely for an never-ending Siren Scream.
Quickly press Attack 1 again after a Siren Scream to deliver a powerful shout attack.
Hold Attack 3 to charge the Sonic Slam attack and unleash another, more powerful burst.
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Sound Wave (Primary Attack): Press (X) to shoot a sound wave forward that hurt enemies multiple times.
- Bubbles (Secondary Attack): Press (X) to fire a bubble that can explode when it touches an enemy. It will also burst if hit with a Sound Wave!
- Shockwave (requires level: 6): Press (X) while in mid-air to pound the ground, sending a shockwave around.
- Bubble Shield (requires level: ??): Hold (X) to make a Bubble Shield that increases defense. This shield can absorb another bubble for even more protection.
- Tidal Wave (requires level: 9): Hold (Y) to charge up the Sound Wave. Release (Y) when ready to fire a more powerful wave with a bigger range.
- "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- "Sonar strike!"
- "Sounding off!"
- "Bubble up!" - when using Bounce Pads
- "Power wave!" - when leveled up
- "Serve it up!"
- "Shout it out!"
- "Quake in my wake!"
- "You should've taken a dive!"
- "The sound of victory!"
- "Bubble blast!"
- "Oooh, gifts of the sea!" - when opening a treasure chest
- "An overflow of riches!"
- "Coming through loud and clear!"
- "Reaching a high watermark!" - when viewing stats
- "Some noteworthy numbers!"
- "Looking in tune with the times!" - when selecting a hat
- "I have good vibes wearing this."
- She is named after a reflection of sound, which can occur within a hallway with no soft materials.
- She is the second dragon Skylander in the Water element (the first being Zap).
- Despite being a water dragon, Echo resembles a seahorse.
- When idle, Echo sings and moves to the beat of the music she's listening to with her seashell headphones.
- Like the other known female dragons, Cynder, Flashwing, Spotlight and Whirlwind, Echo has no visible teeth.
- In her Singalong path in Trap Team, the Ultrasound upgrade when fully charged is one of the strongest attacks that a Skylander could do.
- While charging up the Ultrasound attack, it disrupts the theme music of any level or villain battles momentarily replacing it with dance music as Echo dances.