- “Fan the Flames!”
- —Ember's official catchphrase
Ember was raised inside the Dragonfire Dojo, having come from a long line of Fire Sentinels that were skilled in the art of Dual-Blades. It was the dream of her father that Ember would follow their tradition and take over the family training facility, and so she practiced every day. She was naturally gifted, and soon even the greatest Dual-Blade Masters were no match for Ember. When Kaos heard of this, he took over her village and banned martial arts entirely, for fear of an uprising. But Ember fought back, unleashing an impressive barrage of Samurai pyrotechnics that drove the invaders away. Even though her village was free, she knew then that there was greater evil out there that needed to be stopped, and so she joined the Skylanders to train others in the art of the Sentinel Battle Class. One day though, Ember plans to return to her homeland and reopen her family’s school, but not until Skylands is safe once and for all.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 350
- Defense: 100
- Agility: 200
- Luck: 200
Ember can use her Dual-Blade red-hot katanas to attack at mid-range with quick slices and spinning motions. She can summon meteor strikes and streams of magma from afar, and slam into the ground with her fiery tail to set it on fire. She can also attach explosive rocks to her enemies that explode after a short period of time. With her Sky-Chi, she can spin in such great speeds that her tail forms a fiery tornado, shooting her belt's shurikens and meteor strikes across the battlefield. Her Soul Gem allows her to create fiery shield that blocks all damage for a short time when at low health, this can only be used once per level.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Sentinel Sensei Shrine
|Samurai Combo||Flame Geyser||
If Ember is about to be defeated, she instead gains a shield that blocks all damage for 10 seconds. This can be activated once per level.
|Immolation||Lava Impact||Supernova||Ultra Supernova|
Taking damage deals damage to nearby enemies.
All attacks leave a pool of fire that slows down enemies.
Press Attack 3 to spawn a Supernova.
Hold Attack 3 to charge up the Supernova.
|Samurai Combo Path|
|Inner Fire||Fire Dash||Samurai Combo Finisher|
Gain damage bonus based on health missing.
Hold Attack 1 to dash through enemies, striking them multiple times.
Attack 1 twice, Attack 2 for Buddha Palm. Attack 1 twice, Attack 3 for Fire Tornado.
|Living Bomb Path|
|greater Living Bomb||Purifying Flame||Meteor Shower|
Bombs deal area damage.
Bombs heal Ember if she is nearby during the explosion.
Hold Attack 3 to spawn a ton of Supernova.
- "Fan the Flames!"
- "It is wise Portal Master, to allow me to train ALL of your Imaginators, and make them stronger." - Sensei Training Bonus
- "And it is wiser still to allow me to show those of the Sentinel Class, a secret technique of great power." - Secret Technique Bonus
- "Time for more training!" - ringing a Battle Gong
- "I will win this battle in the mind, then the body!"
- "Masters open doors, but you must enter by yourself."
- "A thousand battles, a thousand victories!" - Undying Rage
- "Angry opponents defeat themselves before the battle even begins." - after a battle
- "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay the price."
- "Strategies and tactics go together, like fire and katana blades."
- "Strong in the mind, strong in the body."
- "Heat rises!"
- "Samurai can fly!"
- "Top of the world!"
- "Yes, but there much left to learn!" - leveling up
- "That which does not kill me, only levels me up!"
- "When you aim for perfection, you will discover it is a moving target." - checking stats
- "A true warrior is measured by her mind and spirit, which do not seem to show up here."
- "Burn, Sky Chi, burn!" - Sky-Chi - Supernova Storm
- "My Ski Chi is strong, my enemies are not." - End of Sky-Chi
- Despite being a Sentinel Sensei, her Sky-Chi has her throwing fiery shurikens, making her similar to another Sensei of her element.
- Ember's voice actor, Stephanie Sheh, is best known for voicing Hinata Hyuga from Naruto, Katana from DC Superhero Girls, Jinafire Long from Monster High, and Duchess Swan from Ever After High.