|Species:|| Headless Giant |
|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Giants |
Skylanders: Swap Force
Skylanders: Trap Team
|Attacks/Actions:|| Haymaker |
An Eye In Team
|English Voice Actor:||Travis Willingham|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Giants|
- "I've Got My Eye On You!"
- —Eye-Brawl's official catchphrase
Eye-Brawl is hyper-observant. Nothing gets past him (without being thumped, that is).
Throughtout history, there have been many epic battles, though none more bizarre than the legendary brawl between the headless giant and the infamous flying eyeball. It all started with a staring contest, but with the headless giant having no eyes and the flying eyeball unable to blink, it soon escalated into an all out war as the two rivals fought fiercely throughout the land of the Undead for over a hundred years! With neither opponent down, the two combatants were eventually struck with the realization that if they were to combine their formidable powers, they would be a force to be reckoned with. By teaming up, the infamous flying eyeball and the headless giant became known as Eye-Brawl, one of the most powerful Skylanders ever known.
It's not everyday a headless Giant declares war on a flying eyeball, but that's exactly how Eye-Brawl came to exist. What started as an evenly matched staring contest between them escalated into a full scale conflict that lasted over a hundred years. Eventually, the unusual enemies became bored of fighting and declared the war a draw. That would've been the end of it, had they not realized that combining their strength would make them almost unstoppable. The eyeball popped himself into the space where the Giant's head should have been, and Eye-Brawl was born.
As a result of combining their abilities, Eye-Brawl instantly became one of the most powerful Skylanders who has ever existed. Now the Giant cyclops uses his big eye to seek out evil in all forms, and his bigger fists to smash it to tiny bits.
- Health: 430 (max. 860)
- Speed: 20 (max. 68)
- Armor: 30 (max. 60)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 140
- Defense: 140
- Agility: 100
- Luck: 45
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Haymaker||Eye Fly||You'll Shoot Your Eye Out|
|An Eye In Team||Awesome Occu-Blast||The Pummeler||Headless, Not Helpless|
Further develop Eye-Brawl's melee combat skills.
|Eye-Brawl Combos||Ultimate Pummeler||Beats An Eye Patch|
Eye For An Eye
Further develop Flying Eyeball abilities.
|Assering Independence||Eye-Crawlers||Bouncy Bouncy!|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Haymaker (Primary Attack): Press (Y) to throw some heavy punches.
- Eye Fly (Secondary Attack): Press (X) to detach the eyeball and fly around. While flying, press (Y) to shoot eye lasers.
- Stare Down (requires level: 3): While flying as the eye, hold (Y) to fire a continous beam of energy.
- Eye Smash! (requires level: 6): Holding (Y) sends Eye-Brawl into a rage, with a yell that damages all enemies around him. Release (Y) at the correct time to do a flying smash attack.
- Eyes For You (requires level: 9): While flying as the eye, press (B) to do a smash attack and release tiny eyeball minions that attack enemies.
- "I've Got My Eye On You!"
- "Let's see what we have here."
- "Eye for an eye!"
- "Come forth!"
- "Eye summon you!"
- "Eye win!"
- "Eye only see victory."
- "Eye on the prize!"
- "Eye put the eye in team!"
- "An eye in team!"
- "Eye'll look what's here!"
- "Eye'll take a look."
- "Eye'll look ahead."
- "Arise, my little brothers!"
- "Moving onward."
- "Passing on."
- "Eye drop!"
- "Out of sight!"
- "Peek-a-boo! You lose!"
- "Eye see you!"
- "Looking very good!" - when checking stats
- "Got an eye for talent!" - when checking stats
- "Hm! Dare I say, eye candy?" - when given a hat
- "Eh, I hope I don't look weird in this!" - when given a hat
- "Interesting name." - when given a nickname
- "A new name I see." - when given a nickname
- He slightly resembles Occulous as well as the Headless Horseman but only without the eyeball.
- However, he isn't related to Occulous.
- It is said that if Eye-Brawl ever cries, entire villages will get washed away.
- Eye-Brawl speaks in a slight Transylvanian accent.
- He is the successor of Krypt King, who was originally planned to be the Undead Giant.
- Eye-Brawl's Soul Gem name is the infamous quote from the movie, A Christmas Story, "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!"
- His name is a pun on the word 'eyeball'.
- There is a glitch in Rumbletown in a small area before the arena where if the player preforms Eye Fly, the eyeball will fall off the island to an extent.
- If this glitch is performed, no eyes will form if the flying eyeball shoots eye lasers with the upgrade Eye-crawlers until the eyeball returns to the body.
- Despite the upgrade picture and description, the Bouncy Bouncy! upgrade does not make the eye explode, nor does the body dribble the eyeball.
- Also, its name is the same as one of Tree Rex's battle cries when he bounces on a bounce pad.
- The Flying Eyeball does the talking, as he refers to the bouncing eyeballs Eye-Brawl summons from the underworld as its 'little brothers'.
- When Eye-Brawl speaks, he normally says constant vision puns. (Eye. e: Eye win).
- Eye-Brawl is voiced by Travis Willingham who voiced Doom Stone in Swap Force, the Hulk in The Super Hero Squad Show, Knuckles the Echidna and Storm the Albatross from the Sonic the Hedgehog series, and Thor in Ultimate Spider-Man, Avengers Assemble, Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
- Eye-Brawl resembles the Humaniacs from Planet 51. Both have one eye and can fire lasers out of it.
- He also bears striking resemblance to to an eyeball alien from Loony Toons: Back in action. They both have one eye and use their hands to smash stuff.
- His body slightly resembles Cherno Alpha from Pacific Rim.