- “Don't recommend playing patty cake with him.”
- —Villain Vault
Eye Five has a violent and dim-witted personality. He has a fondness for hand puns as well and constantly uses them while battling Skylanders.
- "Talk to the hand! Hahahahaha!"
- "Just wait till I get my hands on you!"
- "Tough decision huh? Well, let me know when you need a hand. Ah ha ha ha!"
- "Hey! This is kind of fun! Wheeeeeee...!"
- "Whoa! This is really weird in here. It's like the outside, only inside."
- "I am? Oh, okay then."
- "Let me lend a hand!"
- "Need a haaaaaannndd??"
- "Here I come!"
- "Hands down!"
- "Low five!"
- "I'm the best, hands down!"
- "EYE Like it!"
- "I also have good hand eye coordination!" - When checking stats
- "Someone needs a helping hand? Well I've got two of them." - Quest
- Rainfish Riviera - Chongo!
Villain Theme ♫
Eye Five's theme is Afternoon Jive, from APM Music.
- His name is a pun on the phrase "high five", which is the name of a Skylander.
- Coincidentally, both he and High Five are introduced in Skylanders: Trap Team.
- Eye Five's Villain Quest has the most amount of enemy counterparts.
- Despite being named "Eye Five", he only has four fingers.
- Eye Five is similar to Krumm from the cartoon series Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, and the Pale Man from the movie Pan's Labyrinth.
- His capture sequence phrase is shared by Krankenstein.
- Eye Five is similar to the Japanese mythical creature, Tenome.
- He's the only Light elemental character in Skylanders: Ring of Heroes of the Defense class.