- “We all scream for Eye Scream!”
- —Villain Vault
Eye Scream is a mutant creature who is one of the Dark trappable villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. When the Skylanders come upon her home in Monster Marsh, Eye Scream sends out several eyeballs to attack them before fleeing into the swamp. The Skylanders later corner her at the edge of the marsh that is accessible via super bound pad hidden inside a Traptanium crystal, allowing the Skylanders to defeat and capture her.
- "Quit eyeing me!"
- "I'm not going to scream here, but- PICK ME!"
- "Put me down or I'll SCCREEEAAAAAMMMM...!!"
- "Hey! I can't see a thing in here! Of course that's nothing new with my hair and everything, but still!"
- "Who just said that?! I can hear you, but I can't see you. Of course, that's still nothing new."
- "Oh come on! Pick MEEEEEEEEEE~!"
- "You'll scream for Eye Screeeeeeeaaaammmm!" - entering the game
- "The eyes have it! Or in this case, the eye!"
- "Count me in for that. But first you probably wanna tag me in." - Quest
- Monster Marsh - Paranormal Captivity
Villain Theme ♫
Eye Scream's theme is Mostly Ghostly, from APM Music.
- Despite being a female, Cali refers to Eye Scream as "him" in her Villain Quest. The same mistake is made by Glumshanks about Bad Juju.
- She shares the same name with a Marvel supervillain.
- Her villain quest is a pun on the horror movie series "Paranormal Activity".
- Eye Scream is a play on "Ice Cream."
- She is one of the four female trappable villains, along with Bad Juju, Dreamcatcher, and the Golden Queen.
- Due to the eye in her mouth, she is similar to the Garbage Pail Kids card Winkless Wally/Sight Les.