Fire is one of the most ancient sources of power in all of Skylands, even Hugo's research suggests that it existed even before written records began. Being the brightest of the elements, Fire plays an important role in helping keep The Darkness at bay. Skylanders powered by the Fire Element, such as Flameslinger and Eruptor, have proven highly effective in defending Skylands from the evil Kaos.
Skylanders who are associated with this element uses the manipulation of fire to burn down and sear their foes. They can travel through lava unharmed, and can use furnaces as a teleporters after opening a Fire elemental gate. They can also light up dark areas in certain levels (such as Darklight Crypt) with their attacks. Their attacks can also defeat the Rotting Robbies (who can only be harmed by fire and cannons). Fire-based Skylanders stand on a pedestal made of flames when they're in their toy form.
Water is the natural enemy of Fire, and Fire Skylanders must be extra cautious when deal with the Water Element, or they may find their flames well and extinguished.
Fire Elemental Characters
- Hot Dog
- Trail Blazer
- In Skylanders: Giants, the music from Quicksilver Vault plays in the Fire elemental zones.
- Hot Head and Hot Dog are the only Skylanders to have the word 'Hot' in their names.
- Half of the Fire Skylanders have the word "burn" in their catchphrases.
- Fire is the second element to have two dragons, Sunburn and Fire Kraken.
- This is the first element to include its name on its Skylanders (Fire Kraken and Wildfire), the second being Light.
- Smolderdash and Torch are currently the only female Skylanders in the Fire element.
- This is currently the only element without a Series 2 dragon Skylander.
- Before Skylanders: Swap Force was released, this was the only element without a female Skylander.