Fire is one of the most ancient sources of power in all of Skylands, even Hugo's research suggests that it existed even before written records began. Being the brightest of the elements, Fire plays an important role in helping keep The Darkness at bay. Skylanders powered by the Fire Element, such as Flameslinger and Eruptor, have proven highly effective in defending Skylands from the evil Kaos.
Skylanders who are associated with this element uses the manipulation of fire to burn down and sear their foes. They can travel through lava unharmed and can use furnaces as teleporters after opening a Fire elemental gate. Fire Skylanders can also light up dark areas in certain levels (such as Darklight Crypt) with their attacks. Their abilities can defeat the Rotting Robbies (who can only be harmed by fire and cannons). Fire-based Skylanders stand on a pedestal made of flames when they're in their toy form.
In the turret sections of Skylanders: Trap Team, Fire Skylanders can use the ability Inferno, which defeats enemies instantly with an explosion. In Kaos Doom Challenge, their towers are furnace-powered flamethrowers, which can be upgraded into having even more fuel and bellows for hotter fire.
In Skylanders: SuperChargers, Fire-aligned Portal Master Powers include a damaging flame aura, attack boosts and searing steam. Those are distributed in several conditions, and the names are as follows:
- Flame Shield
- Scalding Entrance
- Searing Strike
- Fiery Fuel
- Fiery Desperation
Water is the natural enemy of Fire, and Fire Skylanders must be extra cautious when dealing with the Water Element, or they may find their flames well and extinguished.
Fire Elemental Characters
- Hot Dog
- Trail Blazer
- Hammer Slam Bowser
- Lava Lance Eruptor
Fire Elemental Items
- Blazing Belch
- Eternal Flame
- Fire Flower
- Scorching Stopper
- Searing Spinner
- Spark Spear
- Hot Streak
Battlecast Spell Cards
Fire Spells are used for raw, continuous damage. Either by lingering and fixed damage, blocking healing and encouraing multiple spells in one turn, they are an asset in taking down single enemies quickly.
- Fire Hose
- Too Hot To Handle
- Flame Wave
- Hot Pants
- Noxious Firebrand - Relic
- Slow Burn
- Trial By Fire
- 5th Degree Burn
- Fuel For The Fire
- Brimstone - Relic
- Stoke The Flame
- Soul Scorch
- In Skylanders: Giants, the music from Quicksilver Vault plays in the Fire elemental zones.
- Hot Head and Hot Dog are the only Skylanders to have the word 'Hot' in their names.
- Half of the Fire Skylanders have the word "burn" in their catchphrases.
- Fire is the second element to have two dragons (Sunburn and Fire Kraken), the first being Earth.
- This is the only element with a non-Core dragon.
- This is the first element to include its name on its Skylanders (Fire Kraken and Wildfire), the second being Light.
- Smolderdash and Torch are currently the only female Skylanders in the Fire element.
- This is currently the only element without a Series 2 Dragon Skylander.
- This was the last original element to get a female Skylander.
- This element contains two Skylanders who ride bikes (Fryno and Lava Lance Eruptor).
- Like Undead and Dark, before the Light element was revealed, the Fire element was associated with brightness.