- “Ready to Rocket!”
- —Flare Wolf's official catchphrase
When Flare Wolf was young, he worked all summer to earn the coveted Fireworks Badge from the Wolf Scouts. In doing so, he had earned the right to light the fireworks in the annual St. Wigglewort's Day celebration - an honor of which Flare Wolf was extremely proud. But on the day of the celebration, a band of evil Ice Ogres attacked his village and took the entire community hostage! The only weapons at his disposal were the town's supply of fireworks they were saving for the evening festivities. One by one, Flare Wolf lit them in the center of the Ogre camp, launching a dazzling display of pyrotechnics that sent the Ogres running. Not only had Flare Wolf saved his village, he had also given its residents the most spectacular fireworks show they had seen in over 100 years! Even Master Eon was impressed, and offered Flare Wolf a position at the Academy as the Official Fireworks Launcher. But after seeing him in action, he quickly realized that Flare Wolf had much more to offer as a Sensei!
Flare Wolf's weapon of choice is his rocket launcher, which he uses to launch fireworks at his enemies.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 180
- Defense: 140
- Agility: 350
- Luck: 230
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Bazooker Sensei Shrine
|Rockets Away||Ride the Rocket||
Flare in the Hole!
Quadruple the Power!
Jump and press Attack 3 to launch a massive rocket that detonates with flare! Hold Attack 3 and move around to aim your target.
|Loop De Loop||Secret Weapon||Trip to the Moon||Firecrackers!|
Rockets now do a Loop De Loop when holding Attack 1. Loop De Loop Rockets create a defensive fire trail around you and do more damage.
Hold Attack 3 to discover a hidden flamethrower in your rocket launcher!
Hold Attack 2 to launch yourself in the air and parachute down. Press Attack 1 to fire critical hit rockets down on your enemies.
Rockets now drop firecrackers on enemies dealing damage over time.
|The Greatest Show in Skylands!|
|Roman Candle||Sparklers||Flame and Shine|
Loop De Loop Rockets now explode into fireworks when they hit enemies.
Riding the rocket now leaves a trail of explosive sparklers!
Taking a Trip to the Moon now rains down fireworks and fireballs. What a show!
|Fun With Flames|
As you hold Attack 3 your flamethrower powers up and explodes with more flames!
When using Loop De Loop you will fire three rockets instead of one.
If you continue to hold Attack 3, you and your flamethrower will start spinning.
- "Ready to Rocket!"
- "Woah, a Portal Master! That is so cool! Nice to meet ya! I look forward to training your Imaginators!" - Sensei Training Bonus
- "Oh yeah, and I've got this Bazooker Class Secret Technique that is absolutely smoking hot!" - Secret Technique Bonus
- "Burnin' down the house, baby!"
- "This is so cool, I mean hot!"
- "Kids, do NOT try this at home!"
- "If you can't take the heat, get outta the battlefield!" - before a battle
- "Feel the burn, yeah!"
- "Hunk of burnin' yeah!"
- Heat wave blowin' through!"
- "Number of fires started: Too numerous to count! Ha-ha!" - checking stats
- "Who's HOT? I'm HOT!" - opening a Sensei Shrine
- "Burn, baby, burn!" - activating Sky-chi (Quadruple the Power!)
- "Ha ha, that was pretty cool!" - after Sky-chi
- When moving, Flare Wolf leaves behind a trail of flaming paw prints.
- Flare Wolf is the second Fire canine in the series, the other being Hot Dog.
- Flare Wolf might have been a fox at some point in development, as his weapon is named the Fire Fox Bazooka. He still has a few traits of a fox, such as the short snout and reddish fur.
- Fire Fox might be a reference to the Mozilla Firefox internet browser.
- Flare Wolf is the second Fire Skylander to use fireworks as a weapon, the first being Fire Kraken.
- He and the Chompy Mage are the only Bazooker Senseis.