- “Making Waves!”
- —Flip Wreck's official catchphrase
Flip Wreck might be the fearless protector of Bottlenose Bay and a hero to his dolphin friends but, don't worry, he doesn't let it go to his head.
Most of the dolphins of Bottlenose Bay spent their days playing in the waves. However, Flip Wreck was different. Always the adventurous one, he took it upon himself to be a self-appointed protector of his undersea world. One day, while exploring an underwater graveyard of shipwrecks, he came across a massive Ice Viking ship that was still intact. Suddenly, a huge crew of Ice Vikings burst out from inside and began leading an attack on the unarmed dolphin residents. Flip Wreck took off at once and quickly fastened together armor, shield, and sword using pieces from the nearby wrecks. He then single-handedly defeated the Ice Vikings, who retreated never to be seen again. For his heroic actions, Flip Wreck was made a Skylander and now turns the tide against evil in Skylands!
- "Making Waves!"
- "Wrecking time!"
- "Here I go!"
- "Going up!"
- "That was no fluke!"
- "Drifting through!" - when entering a gate
- "Power surge!" - when leveling up
- "High tide!" - when leveling up
- "My stats are swelling!" - when checking stats
- "Looking ship-shape!" - when checking stats
- "Has this hat been waterproofed?" - when wearing a hat
- "An excellent swimming cap" - when wearing a hat
- Flip Wreck, Thumpling and Thumpback are currently the only Skylanders based on cetaceans.
- They all share the ability to shoot water out of their blowholes as a method of attack.
- Flip Wreck is voiced by Jess Harnell, who also voices Blast Zone, Gusto, and Crash Bandicoot.
- He is the only one of the Frito Lay Skylanders whose original name wasn't revealed.
- However, his files in Trap Team show his placeholder name as Sea Saw.
- Flip Wreck is one of the several Skylanders who use a shield (the others being Chop Chop, Ignitor, Chill, Doom Stone, Wildfire and High Volt).