|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Swap Force |
Skylanders: Trap Team
|Attacks/Actions:|| Brawl |
The Horn And The Hog
Born to Ride
|English Voice Actor:||Unknown|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Swap Force|
- "Crash and Burn!"
- —Fryno's official catchphrase
Fryno is hot on honesty. In fact, liars and cheats make him flaming mad! He possesses a short temper, but is trying to keep his anger in check.
Fryno was once a member of the notorious Blazing Biker Brigade and spent most of his youth riding around Skylands with the rest of his crew. But what Fryno did not realize was that, while he enjoyed a life of freedom and adventure, his crew was responsible for acts of burglary throughout Skylands. When Fryno discovered that he had been riding around with a bunch of villains, he burned with rage and demanded that they make amends for the wrong they had done. This resulted in an epic fight, which Fryno won, and the disbanding of the Blazing Biker Brigade. Fryno was in the midst of returning the valuables his crew had stolen when he met Master Eon, who was impressed with his good character and fighting abilities, and offered him a membership to a new crew -- the Skylanders.
- Health: 300 (max. 600)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 6 (max. 36)
- Critical Hit: 4 (max. 54)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 130
- Defense: 105
- Agility: 80
- Luck: 25
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|The Horn And The Hog||Built Tough||Fired Up!||Molten Fury|
|Hot Hands||Spiked Up||Temperature Tantrum|
Fryno's Hot Shop
|Born To Ride||Hot Rod||Crash And Burn|
|None||This Skylander has no Wow Pow.|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- "Crash and Burn!"
- "Too hot to handle!"
- "Can't cage the rage!"
- "in the hot seat!"
- "Don't play with fire!"
- "Red hot!"
- "Oh Yeah!"
- "All mine!" - treasure
- "Yeah! Just for me!" - treasure
- "Makin' tracks!" - gate
- "Looks like a real hotspot!" - gate
- "Charging through!" - gate
- "Full tank!" - level up
- "Fired up! - level up
- "I even impress myself!" - stats
- "I'm no small fry!" - stats
- "Not really a hat guy but I'll take it." - hat
- "Just don't mess up my horn" - hat
- "You know, I've been doing the techniques like you said." Skylanders Shortcut- Fryno
- "I even got into some recreation time with friends."
- "If I had to pick a number, I'd say a strong... seven?"
- Fryno's name is a combination of "fry" and "rhino".
- Fryno bears a resemblance to Rhino from Marvel.
- Additionally, in the "Ultimate Spider-Man" episode "Return of the Sinister 6", Rhino had armour with a track used by vehicles on his back, allowing him to perform an attack similar to Fryno's "The Horn and The Hog" attack.
- Fryno, along with Gorm and Tuk are three of the few characters in Skylanders who are pachyderms.
- One of the names of Fryno's upgrade paths is called Brawler, which is also the name of one of Terrafin's upgrade paths.
- According to his Short Cut, due to his short temper, Fryno goes to anger management lessons.
- Fryno is one of the few Skylanders who uses a vehicle for an attack (another being Sprocket).
- His Soul Gem power, "Madness Maxed" is a reference to Mad Max.
- ↑ Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection, page 67