The Greebles are one of the main enemies introduced in Skylanders: Swap Force. No one knows where the Greebles came from, but some say they were hatched from colored eggs. Power hungry wizards and sorcerers can order them by the dozen in the "Minions Monthly" catalog for a relatively afforadable fee, that sometimes comes with a free hat.
In Skylanders: SuperChargers, Buzz bought a Greeble Dispenser from the Minions Monthly catolog for the Skylanders to use Greebles as living training dummies at the Skylanders Academy. In the Land Vehicle training area, Greebles drive the Clunker vehicles.
In battle arenas, Greebles occasionally come down from the sky, and are dropped off by green umbrellas.
Regular purple Greebles appear in Skylanders: Battlecast as the main forces of Pain-Yatta's army. Their signature gear is the Deciever's Blade, a dagger that increases the Greeble's spell damage, but more importantly draws an extra card whenever they attack.
|Deceiver's Blade - Gear||Greeble Lunge - Special Ability|
- Evilized Greebles
- Greeble Screwballs
- Greeble Blunderbusses
- Greeble Ironclads
- Pirate Powderkegs
- Pirate Slamspins
- Greeble Heavers
- A few Greebles, such as Lt. Woalf and the Big Bad Woalf, are capable of speech.
- Big Bad Woalf is an obvious reference to The Three Little Pigs's main antagonist, the Big Bad Wolf.
- In the Swap Force Gameplay Demo, Greebles were originally going to talk in Swap Force.
- Though the only purple greebles faced in the main games are evilized, there appear to be regular purple greebles as the ones that Fist Bump faces in his backstory and the ones fought in the Magic Realm in Skylanders: Battlecast, which lack horns.
- According to Kaos, the free hat that comes with Minions Monthly Greeble orders is considered lame. 
- ↑ Book of Kaos, page 69