|Appears in:||Skylanders: Swap Force|
|English Voice Actor:||Lex Lang|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Swap Force|
- "Your Time Is Up!"
- —Grim Creeper's official catchphrase
Grim Creeper is one of the Core Undead Skylanders in Skylanders: Swap Force.
When he was young, Grim Creeper visited the prestigious Grim Acres School for Ghost Wrangling, hoping to attend as a student. But when the Scaremaster interviewed him, he found that Grim didn't have any of the usual training that other students had. Because of this, he was turned away. However, as the young Grim was about to leave, a herd of rampaging ghosts suddenly flooded the school -- carrying away the faculty and leaving the students to fend for themselves. Grim Creeper stood his ground -- not only defending the other students, but using his amazing reaping talents to fight back the ghosts and contain them until help could arrive. Now a Skylander, Grim is considered one of the best reapers ever to swing a scythe, proving that studies alone are no substitute for bravery, passion and true heroic spirit.
- "Your Time Is Up!"
- "Time To cut and run!" - when transforming
- "Ooo, A nice harvest!"
- "It's fright time!"
- "Taking off!"
- "The bell tolls for you!"
- "A grave new world!"
- "Eternal success!"
- "Read em and creep!" - stats
- "My stats are creeping up!" - stats
- "This hat can ruin my image." - given a hat
- "Now that's a skull cap!" - given a hat
- "Passing beyond!"
- "Moving on!"
- "That's the spirit!"
- "You tempted fate, and lost!"
- His name is a play on the name of the undead entity, 'Grim Reaper'.
- He is the second Undead Skylander to have a ghostly ally while Cynder is the first. However, he must defeat an enemy in order to summon it. Also, killing a Chompy or a Chompy Pod won't summon ghostly allies.
- His abilities are similar to Ignitor as they can leave their suits.
- Grim Creeper is voice by Lex Lang, best known as the current voice of Doctor Neo Cortex from Crash Bandicoot.
- When wearing a hat, and performing Ghost Form. The hat stays with his Ghost Form and not his Living Armor.
- His Ghost Form slightly resembles the ghosts from the Darklight Crypt level of the first game, including Machine Ghost from Skylanders: Giants.
- His Soul Gem Help From Beyond adds a mist that follows him.