|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Swap Force |
Skylanders: Trap Team
|Attacks/Actions:|| Scythe Swing |
Sphere of Fear
|English Voice Actor:||Lex Lang|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Swap Force|
- "Your Time Is Up!"
- —Grim Creeper's official catchphrase
Grim Creeper may be grim by name and also nature, but this reaper is passionate about fighting evil and will always be a hero through and through. He stands his ground whatever the situation.
When he was young, Grim Creeper visited the prestigious Grim Acres School for Ghost Wrangling, hoping to attend as a student. But when the Scaremaster interviewed him, he found that Grim didn't have any of the usual training that other students had. Because of this, he was turned away. However, as the young Grim was about to leave, a herd of rampaging ghosts suddenly flooded the school -- carrying away the faculty and leaving the students to fend for themselves. Grim Creeper stood his ground -- not only defending the other students, but using his amazing reaping talents to fight back the ghosts and contain them until help could arrive. Now a Skylander, Grim is considered one of the best reapers ever to swing a scythe, proving that studies alone are no substitute for bravery, passion and true heroic spirit.
|Several images are missing in Grim Creeper's upgrade list. If you have the high quality images of their respective upgrades from the game of Skylanders, please add them in the links that are on the list.
NOTE: Do NOT upload the upgrade pictures from darkSpyro.net due to the site watermarks plastered on those pictures. If there are already watermarked upgrade images, please feel free to replace them with un-watermarked versions.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
Iron Jaw Gulch
|Scythe Swing||Ghost Form||Help From Beyond|
|Poltergeist Scythe||Spirit Scythe||Spook and Destroy||Armored Amore|
Grim Scythe Style
Become one with the spectral scythe! Deal devastating scythe attacks to enemies!
|Sphere of Fear||Grave Danger||Ghastly Damage|
Learn new tactics and strategies to damage enemies while in ghost form!
|It's Alive!||Haunted Help||Soul Sampler|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Swing Spectral Scythe (Primary Attack): Press (Y) to swing Spectral Scythe.
- Transformation (Secondary Attack): Press (X) to switch Ghost Form. Press (X) or (Y) to switch back to Armor Form. When activated, the armor will damage targeted enemies. The more enemies targeted, the more damage.
- Unknown (requires level: 3): Add description here.
- Unknown (requires level: 6): Add description here.
- Unknown (requires level: 9): Add description here.
- "Your Time Is Up!"
- "Time To cut and run!" - when transforming
- "Ooo, A nice harvest!"
- "It's fright time!"
- "Taking off!"
- "The bell tolls for you!"
- "A grave new world!"
- "Eternal success!"
- "Passing beyond!"
- "Moving on!"
- "That's the spirit!"
- "You tempted fate, and lost!"
- "Fright on!"
- "That's the spirit!"
- "Read em and creep!" - stats
- "My stats are creeping up!" - stats
- "This hat can ruin my image." - given a hat
- "Now that's a skull cap!" - given a hat
- His name is a play on the name of the undead entity, 'Grim Reaper'.
- He is the second Undead Skylander to have a ghostly ally while Cynder is the first. However, he must defeat an enemy in order to summon it. Also, killing a Chompy or a Chompy Pod won't summon ghostly allies.
- His abilities are similar to Ignitor as they can leave their suits.
- Grim Creeper is voiced by Lex Lang, best known as the current voice of Doctor Neo Cortex from Crash Bandicoot.
- When wearing a hat, and performing Ghost Form, the hat stays with his Ghost Form and not his Living Armor.
- His living armor slightly resembles Gregg the Grim Reaper from Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- If Grim Creeper chooses the Spooky Specter path, he is one of the Undead Skylanders with the ability to heal himself after attacking his enemies.
- His Ghost Form slightly resembles the ghosts from the Darklight Crypt level of the first game, including Machine Ghost from Skylanders: Giants.
- Due to having a sky blue color, Grim Creeper's ghost form also resembles that of Malladus from Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.
- His Soul Gem, Help From Beyond, adds a mist that follows him.
- His regular figure form lacks black pupils within his blue eyes.
- If you look really closely inside Grim Creeper's hood-like helmet, you'll notice a skull after he goes into Ghost Form. However, that only happens after all of his basic upgrades have been purchased.
- He somewhat resembles the Nethers from Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus as he is a ghost (or ghost-like creature in the case of the Nethers) that wears a dark suit of protective armor.
- Unlike the Nethers, he can survive without his armor.
- He is one of the few Undead Skylanders to have armor. (Others being Chop Chop, Eye-Brawl, and Krypt King).
- ↑ Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection, page 171