- “Hawk and Awe!”
- —Hurricane Jet-Vac's official catchphrase
- Health: 240 (max. 480)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 6 (max. 56)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 150
- Defense: 150
- Agility: 150
- Luck: 150
These stats are used in Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing.
- Top Speed: ??
- Acceleration: ??
- Handling: ??
- Firepower: ??
- Armour: ??
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Shooting the Breeze||Jet Turbine Vacuum||
Having a Blast!
Hold Attack 2 to vacuum in enemies, release to shoot enemies as projectiles which will bounce and hit other enemies. When an enemy has low health, they will be launched with extreme force!
|Somer-Assault||Better Blade Bounces||Hurricane Hurrah||Make Them Sore|
Press Attack 3 to dash forwards. Enemies in the way will get kicked and damaged.
Fans bounce more times.
Hold Attack 1 to charge up a hurricane, release to unleash it and damage any enemies in its path.
Somer-Assault attacks do more damage. Kicking and screaming!
|Category Pain||Hurricano||Splitting Air|
Hold Attack 1 and release it to create a hurricane. Press Attack 1 repeatedly to shoot blades into the hurricane.
Hold Attack 1 and release to create a Hurricane. Hurricanes now explode once it is over and damages enemies inside and around the hurricane.
Press Attack 1 to shoot a bouncing blade while holding an enemy.
|Turbulent Turbine||Talon Take Off||Double Flip|
Press Attack 3 to dash forward. Enemies behind you when the dash is started take more damage.
Enemies hit at the end of a Somer-Assault are knocked back further and take more damage.
Press Attack 3 twice to give Somer-Assault another boost to travel further. Press Attack 3 after performing the Double Flip to perform another on the same enemy.
- "Hawk and awe!"
- "It's go time!" - when entering a vehicle
- "Success is mine!" - when entering a vehicle
- "I'm right on target!" - when parking a vehicle
- "Sorry about that!"
- "Not too bad, old chum!"
- "Ranking up!" - Upon leveling up
- "Just what I needed!" - Upon leveling up
- "The sky's the limit!" -When checking stats
- "Hoho! You know me, Buzz. I'm always up for a spot of training. What's on the docket today, hmm?"
- "Of course, old chap."
- "Hmm... If you're looking for a tall tail, you should talk to Stink Bomb. That said, I would be delighted to demonstrate."
- "Pish-posh, Buzz. Anyone with sufficient training could do the same, and I find myself in your very capable, very filthy hands."
- "Not to worry, Buzz! A true hero flies with his heart, not his wings. Now, give me the mission details, so I can go give those baddies what-for."
- "Yes, well, it's just a title... but thank you, Buzz. Anything in defense of the defenseless, eh?"
- Hurricane Jet-Vac is the only re-imagined Skylander that doesn't have two names starting with the same letter as his SuperCharger counterpart name.
- In fact, he is the only one that doesn't have two names for his SuperCharger counterpart.