Kaos' Minions are evil duplicates versions of known Skylanders (with the exception of the Hydra) that Kaos created to use them to battle the Skylanders who attempt to retrieve Eternal Sources. There are thirteen total known minions. In the skirmishes for an Eternal Source, the minions are stronger when they're fought alone but when all three of the respective elements come out, the single minions are easier to beat.
Kaos' Minions are found at the end of the chapters Leviathan Lagoon, Lava Lakes Railway, Creepy Citadel, and Falling Forest. All minions appear one last time (and for the Hydra the first time) in the final battle in the Lair of Kaos.
In Skylanders: Giants, some of the evil doubles make minor appearances in specific Elemental Gates as boss battles. Because the game now has difficulty settings and several Skylanders had gameplay changes, they can prove a greater challenge than before.
List of Minions
- Evil Missile Minion
- Evil Ent
- Evil Ninja Minion
- Three appear as the Ambush in the first Rumbletown Life Gate.
- Evil Imp Minion
- Evil Knight Minion
- Two appear as the Ambush in the Autogyro Adventure Undead Gate.
- Evil Witch Minion
- Evil Amphibious Gillman
- Three appear as the Ambush in the Troll Home Security Water Gate.
- Evil Water Dragon
- Evil Ice Yeti
- Evil Phoenix Dragon
- A lone one appears as the Ambush in the Glacier Gully Fire Gate.
- Evil Eruptor
- Two appear as the Ambush in the Trial of the Fire Element in The Oracle.
- Evil Pyro Archer
- Three appear as the Ambush in the Lost City of Arkus Fire Area.
- Fire and Water are the only elements to have multiple minion appearances in Giants.
- Fire is the only one to have all three of its minions make a return.
- Though multiples of the minions are found in the games, some Book of Elements entries refer to a few, such as Dark Witch Minion, as individuals, though exactly like their good counterparts for the most part.