- “Behold, My Catchphrase of DOOM!”
- —Kaos' official catchphrase
With Kaos having discovered the power of Mind Magic to create Doomlanders, one of his first creations was none other than a clone of himself! Figuring that no one in universe, including the Skylanders, could ever stand up to more than one Kaos, he unleashed his clone in his quest to take over Skylands. But to Kaos’ surprise, the clone –also being Kaos– wanted victory for himself! As a result, he decided to fight against his creator, in turn helping the Skylanders in their endeavor to defeat the real Kaos!
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 350
- Defense: 300
- Agility: 300
- Luck: 50
As a master of all Battle Classes, Kaos is able to summon mind weapons from each class and use them to attack enemies. He is also able to summon Doom Sharks, Doomlanders and Doom Hands to aid him in battle. His Sky-Chi ability transforms him into a large version of his head, able to fire lasers from its eyes. For his Soul Gem, he summons a portal that rains down various heavy objects upon enemies.
His mind weapon combos follow a slightly randomized pattern. His primary attack combos start with a swing of a Knight or Smasher weapon, followed by two Swashbuckler or Sentinel weapons, and ending with a Brawler attack. His secondary combos start with a Bazooker or Bowslinger shot, followed by a stream of lightning from a Sorcerer staff, and ending with a flurry of Ninja or Quickshot projectiles.
Kaos can master his Doom Sharks, Doom Hands, and his Psychic Shot attacks with the Spell Slinger upgrade path. This path increases the damage output and attack range of Kaos' long-ranged powers. His Doom Sharks grow larger, and his Doom Hands gain an upgrade to stun enemies. With these upgrades, he can attack aggressively with his various long-ranged powers to deal massive amounts of damage.
Alternatively, he can master his Brain Bash attacks and Doomlanders with the Up Close and Personal upgrade path. His Doomlanders become bigger and go out with an explosion when they disappear, while his close-ranged attacks are stronger and have a chance to slow down enemies. With these upgrades, he has wider support from his Doomlanders, while being able to deal more damage up close and personal.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Kaos' Sky-Chi power
is unlocked by default.
|Brain Bash||Psychic Shot||
Fear My Giant Floating Head
Hold Attack 3 to open a Doom Portal and rain down the ultimate Portal Master weapons.
|Portal Practitioner||Doom Sharks||Portal Party||Doom Hands|
Press Attack 3 to call forth a Doomlander to fight for you.
Hold Attack 2 to summon a wave of heat-seeking Doom Sharks.
You can now summon up to 2 Doomlanders.
Hold Attack 1 to summon giant hands of doom to smash your enemies.
|Boom Hands||Mega Doom Sharks||Split Thinking|
Your Doom Hands stun enemies and deal more damage.
Your Doom Sharks are bigger and deal more damage.
Your Psychic Shot attacks deal more damage and can hit more enemies.
|Up Close and Personal|
Therefore You Are
|Brain Drain||Think Big|
Your Doomlanders disappear with an explosion.
Your Brain Bash attacks deal more damage and have a chance to slow.
Your Doomlanders are larger and deal more damage.
- "Greetings Poser Master, It is I, Kaos. And in a bizarre twist of fate, I will make all of your stupid Imaginators stronger then ever." - Sensei Training Bonus
- "I summon the Doomlander!"
- "Victory is mine!" - after a battle
- "I win, fools!"
- "Impressive, isn't it?" - viewing stats
- The Doomlanders summoned by Sensei Kaos look like small, blue copies of the Knight Doomlander.
- Though being on the side of the Skylanders, he stills refers to them as "stupid" in his Sensei Training Bonus, just like the original Kaos.
- Kaos is the only Sensei without a Secret Technique to teach Imaginators.
- Kaos is the only Sensei with a Sky-Chi that is already unlocked.
- He is also the only Sensei whose Sky-Chi is referred to as something other than a Sky-Chi.
- Pressing the Primary Attack button while Kaos is in the air will cause him to transform into his giant head and slam into the ground, sending out a short shockwave. Strangely, this attack is not mentioned in any of his upgrades.
- Kaos seems to share the same elemental booming effects with the Skylanders of the Dark element every time he is placed on the Portal and after introducing himself.