The Lair of the Golden Queen is a part of a massive temple in Skylanders: Trap Team. It is an old structure ruled by the Golden Queen.
- Find and defeat the Golden Queen
Areas To Find
- Tomb of the Lost Queen
- The Halls of Treachery
- The Darkest Reach
- The Parade of Broken Soldiers
- The Temple of the Divine Treasure
- The Seat of Flowing Gold
- Heart of Gold
- Classic Pot Hat
- Crazy Light Bulb Hat
- "Meditations on 'Boom'" - Chapter 17
PandaPanther's concept of the Golden Queen's throneroom
- The Golden Temple racetrack in Skylanders: SuperChargers is the area where the Lair of the Golden Queen is located, though repurposed as a race track and using different areas, and also as a filming set for a Mabu movie.
- The Magic Gate in this area does not have any features defining it as Magic elemental, such as a different background or assets like most of those areas, aside from the gate itself.
- Scrapped cinematic artwork for the game shows a different design for the Golden Queen's room with a much larger entrance, suggesting that it was originally planned to be the boss battle area.
- All villains featured in this level (including Grave Clobber for his Quest) would later become Senseis in Skylanders: Imaginators.