- “Born to Burn!”
- —Lava Lance Eruptor's official catchphrase
Eruptor and Roller Brawl were the two SuperChargers who discovered Bowser and Donkey Kong after they defeated Blubberbeard and his legion of Pirate Henchmen. They then brought the newcomers to the Skylanders Academy where Buzz explained to them what was happening to Skylands and the worlds that connected to it.
- Health: 290 (max. 580)
- Speed: 35 (max. 83)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 8 (max. 58)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Defense: 150
- Agility: 150
- Luck: 150
These stats are used in Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing.
- Top Speed: ??
- Acceleration: ??
- Handling: ??
- Firepower: ??
- Armour: ??
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Lava Lancing||Lance Legwork||
Press Attack 3 while in the air to cannon ball into the ground creating a lava fountain. Rapidly tap Attack 3 to stay on top of the fountain shooting hot magma all around you.
|Hot Spot||Lava Joust||Lance Advanced||Lance Cannon|
Press Attack 3 to spit a magma ball into the ground that burrows towards your enemies. It will create an active volcano that shoots fiery projectiles at nearby enemies.
Hold Attack 2 to dash for a longer amount of time, damaging enemies along your way.
Upgrade your Lance with metal and do more damage.
Hold Attack 1 to charge up and throw a super lance that explodes on contact.
|Hot Feat||Volcanic Rain||Third Volcano's The Charm|
Gain an uppercut explosion at the end of dash attacks.
Using Hot Feat causes all active volcanoes to erupt, damaging and knocking nearby enemies up into the air.
Hold Attack 3 and release to shoot out three magma balls that will create three active volcanoes.
|Volatile Volcanoes||Eruption Conduction||Cannon Stop Me Now|
Dashing over active volcanoes will boost you forward causing extra damage and extending the dash and the active volcano's time.
While dashing, your Lance grows extra spikes. Press Attack 3 to shoot the spikes off your Lance causing them to form a volcano where they land.
Your Lance will now regrow spikes over time allowing you to create volcanoes to boost over forever!
- "Born to Burn!"
- "Ready to erupt!" - when entering a vehicle
- "Ready to burn!"
- "You got burned!" - when exiting a vehicle
- "My flames are growing!" - when checking stats
- "Uhh, things are really heating up..."
- "Really? I've never heard that before."
- "I'm ready to rock, Buzz!"
- "Uhhh... But my name's Eruptor."
- "Can't scare me, Buzz. I was born to burn!"
- "Oh, shucks, Buzz. Just doing what comes natural."
- Lava Lance Eruptor and Fryno both use motorcycles. Coincidentally, they are part of the Fire Element and have mini counterparts.