The Light and Dark were elements that were even unknown to Master Eon himself. However both were cut off from Skylands when the Core of Light was destroyed, leaving the Skylanders of the Light and Dark elements stranded in their respective realms. They would later return to Skylands when the immense explosion that destroyed Cloudcracker Prison broke open the very foundation of Skylands, officially revealing the presence of the two new elements.
Light Skylanders, such as Knight Light, possess a strong sense of justice. However while there are heroes of Light, there are also villains.
Light elemental Skylanders manipulate the light as their main method of attack, and like their Dark counterpart make use of celestial bodies such as stars. In toy form, they either stand on pedestals that resemble white, multiple edged stars or one made from yellow-tinted crystals.
In Skylanders: Trap Team turret challenges, Light Skylanders have the ability Supernova, which instantly destroys enemies in a flash of blinding light. In Kaos Doom Challenge, they can summon a shining pillar of crystal with a laser firing device, which can be upgraded to concentrate a shining aura and a sun-like appearance.
In Skylanders: SuperChargers, Light-aligned Portal Master Powers include a summonable light sphere minion, temporary health regeneration and a bright flash of light that stuns enemies. Those are distributed in several conditions, and the names are as follows:
- Lucent Lasers
- Flashy Entrance
- Shining Strike
- Radiant Recovery
- Luminous Desperation
Light Imaginators can choose from four different abilities as their secondary attack:
|Light Elemental Imaginator Powers|
The first two of these powers are unlocked at the start of the game, the other two are unlocked by leveling up your Imaginator.
Mastered Rainbow Rampage
Speed of Light
Mastered Speed of Light
Mastered Luminous Block
Press Attack 2 to toss a blinding orb into the air, damaging and stunning enemies.
Press Attack 2 to toss a blinding orb that leaves behind a radiant light pool that damages enemies.
Press Attack 2 to quickly dash through enemies and send them flying.
Press Attack 2 to dash and summon twin suns that hit a bigger area and deal more damage.
Press Attack 2 to generate energy cover. If you're hit while pulsing, you create a large explosion of light.
The default color schemes for Light Imaginators include Bright Light, Morning Sunshine, Day Break, Supernova, Brilliant Dawn, Radiant Gloss and Golden God. Parts unlocked by Light Creation Crystals are from the Angel Set.
Light Elemental Characters
Light Elemental Items
| Light Traps
| Light Creation Crystals
| Sun Runner
- This is the second element to include its name on its Skylanders (Spotlight and Knight Light), the first being Fire and the third being Air.
- In Skylanders: Trap Team, Light has fewest trappable villains in the main story mode (Eye Five and Blaster-Tron). Its other two villains (Luminous and Lob Goblin) can only be found and captured in Adventure Pack chapters.
- Light and Dark have the fewest Skylanders in the entire series.
- This is the only element to not contain any Dark Edition figures.
- It's also the only element to not be featured in any starter pack.
- Three out of the four Villains in the Light element have attacks relating to electricity (Eye Five's Electric Pulse, Blaster-Trons Future Beam, and Lob Goblin's Electro-Mines).
- As of now, Aurora is the only Light Skylander with visible pupils.
- ↑ Skylanders: Light Show! comic