- “A Mabu gone bad? No way!”
- —Villain Vault
Mab Lobs is an evil Mabu who is one of the playable Tech villains in Skylanders: Trap Team as part of the Mirror of Mystery adventure pack. He was part of the group of Mabu who were attacking the peaceful Troll villagers. Although he used his 'blobs' in an attempt to blow up the Skylanders, he was defeated and captured.
- "I'm gonna blow you up so bad!"
- "You won't catch me, but you might catch a blob!"
- "Clearly one path leads to explosive consequences. Heheheh."
- "Whoa! You don't want me, you want the other gguuuuyyyyyyyyy...!!"
- "Master Evilon will get me out of here, just you wait! Though it might be a little while so feel free to go about your business."
- "So you want me to lob my blobs for good now huh? Wow, what a concept."
- "Blow it up and ready to goooooooooooo!"
- "Blobs away!"
- "I Bay that for a Dollar."
- "So wait a minute, everyone evil in my world is good here!? And the reverse is also true!? Crazy!"
- "Do you think the Skaletones could use some of my blobs for their next concert? No? Well, *chuckles* I guess that makes sense..."
- "My lobbing arm is cocked and ready to throw." - Quest
- Mirror of Mystery - Fishiness Protection Program
Villain Theme ♫
Mab Lobs' theme is Beat Patrol, from APM Music.
- Mab Lobs calls his bombs 'blobs'.
- He and Blobbers both share the same species and voice actor.
- In that regard, Mab Lobs could be Blobbers's counterpart in the Mirror of Mystery realm.
- His name is pronounced differently on two separate occasions in the game (He is introduced as "Mäb Läbz" but Kaos refers to him as "Mab Läbz").
- He is the only playable Mabu so far.
- He is allergic to pancakes.