|This article is also viewed at the Spyro Wiki.|
Magic is of the eight main elements introduced in the Skylanders series. Being the most essential of all the eight Elements, Magic flows through everything and every other Element would be rendred powerless without its presence.
When in their toy form, Magic-based Skylanders stand on a bronze pedestal that is marked with stars and moons.
Magic is the force that binds all of Skylands together. The history of Magic can be traced back to before the Arkeyans. They discovered that a substance called Quicksilver was the very essence of all magical being. They harnessed the power of Magic and combined it with technology to create huge and powerful weapons of war.
The Magic element played a part during the battle between the Skylanders and Kaos's minions. When the Core of Light was destroyed by the Hydra, the Skylanders weren't destroyed by the explosion. By the power of Magic, they were banished in balls of light and jettisoned from Skylands into space. As they hurtled through the unknown, they shrank and froze in time before landing on Earth, where they found new Portal Masters to aid their cause.
Eternal Magic Source
The Eternal Magic Source is the birthplace of all creation. Its power is so great that it cannot be contained, even by the Arkeyans. The Weapon Masters stored the Eternal Magic Source in their armory, where it was guarded for the purpose of preventing future generations from discovering their secrets.
The Quicksilver is the energy that flows through all things magic. It is an ancient oil that is essential to Magic within the Core of Light and must be used to bind every other element together.
Skylanders and enemies who are associated with this element use the art of sorcery or magical powers to take down their opponents. Even though they are stronger against those of the Undead element, characters who wield the Magic element are weak against characters who has the element of Tech in the Battle Arena.
Magic Elemental Characters
- Cobra Cadabra
- Déjà Vu
- Double Trouble
- Dune Bug
- Pop Fizz
- Star Strike
- Wrecking Ball
- All the core Magic Skylanders have a dodecagonal stand.
- The Magic symbol slightly resembles the cutie mark of Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
- Friendship is Magic also has a magical purple dragon named Spike.
- Magic has more variants than any other Elements.
- In Skylanders: Giants, the music from Sky Schooner Docks plays in the Magic elemental zones.
- This is the only element to have Enchanted Skylanders.
- Besides the Kaos element, the Magic element has the least amount of Villains.
- It is also the only element without any Doom Raiders.