|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Swap Force |
Skylanders: Trap Team
|Attacks/Actions:|| Spark Shot |
|English Voice Actor:||Tara Platt|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Swap Force|
- "Amp It Up!"
- —Punk Shock's official catchphrase
Punk Shock is a natural rebel. She is simply shocking when it comes to being told what to do. She dislikes acting in any way like a princess.
Daughter to the most royal family in Wondrous Waters, Punk Shock never really accepted her role as an undersea princess. She preferred a much more exciting life - hunting with her electric crossbow and listening to super-charged music. After journeying to the outer reaches of her kingdom to find adventure, Punk Shock returned home to discover adventure had found her. The kingdom and its people were magically frozen by the Snow Trolls, who were there to steal valuable treasure. Punk Shock used her awesomely charged crossbow to single handedly defeat the Snow Troll army and melt the ice that trapped her kingdom. Gill Grunt heard of the battle and quickly recruited Punk Shock into the Skylanders.
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 8 (max. 58)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 100
- Defense: 100
- Agility: 80
- Luck: 70
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Spark Shot||Splash Bomb||Eelectrocute|
|Spark Splash||High Boltage||OHMG||Hypercharged|
|H2Throw||Troubled Waters||Bolting Blob|
|Positively Charged||It Hertz||Re-Volting Shock|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- "Amp It Up!"
- "High voltage victory!"
- "Charge ahead!"
- "Charging through!"
- "A shocking victory!"
- "Powerjolt!" - leveling up
- "Power surge! - leveling up
- "Success is mine!"
- "Another success!"
- "All charged up!"
- "Shock and roll!"
- "I'll take it!" - treasure
- "Jackpot!" - treasure
- "Dare to be different!" - hat
- "A hat I can rock!" - hat
- "These numbers rock!" - stats
- "The best there is!" - stats
- Punk Shock is the third Water Skylander with electrical powers and is from royalty (Zap is the first and Wham-Shell is the second).
- She's the second female Water Skylander in the series while the first is Chill.
- She is voiced by Tara Platt, who also voices the Air Villain, Dreamcatcher, from Skylanders: Trap Team.
- Most of her upgrade names are water and electricity puns.
- Her face slightly resembles Gill Grunt's Mermaid Girlfriend.
- They also both met Gill Grunt in their history.
- Punk Shock is similar to Merida from the Disney movie, Brave, wanting adventure rather than being a princess and carrying a weapon of archery.
- Punk Shock is noticeably similar to Zap:
- Both are Water Skylanders.
- Both are from royalty.
- Both have electrical powers.
- Both can mix their electrical secondary abilities with their primary abilities.
- ↑ Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection, page 196