- “He's all the Rage!”
- —Villain Vault
As the Skylanders were mucking through the Secret Sewers of Supreme Stink, Rage Mage and his minions attempted to stop their progress. Unfortunately, all Rage Mage could do was help his minions out with a spell that made them faster. After all his minions were defeated, he couldn't do much aside from run around in circles, and he was eventually defeated and trapped.
- "I am all the rage!"
- "Hm? Uh oh! Better cast a spell! ABRA-CADABBBBRRRAAA!" - when trapping
- "I only ask that you don't let your own anger factor up your decision."
- "Okay, I am now going to use my rage to get out of here, stand back... GGAAAAAAAHA!!!! Did that work?! Wha- BUT THAT WAS SO MUCH RAGE!!" - when trapped
- "Okay okay, BUT I'M STILL VERY ANGRY! Guess I'm just angry for good now!"
- "I will be VERY ANGRY if I do not get picked here!"
- It's gonna be a RAGEEEEEEEERRR!!"
- "You have a lot of things at this in this Academy but where's the bathroom? All this rage kinda makes me have to go a lot."
- "Oh yeah, those rumors are true alright. Put me in and watch me sell some ICE-CREAM!!" - Quest
- "My turn!"
- "What's going on? Who cares, we won! AND I'M STILL ANGRY!!!"
- The Future of Skylands - Ice Cream in the Future?
Villain Theme ♫
Rage Mage's theme is Chasing Tails, from APM Music.
- His character design is similar to that of the Trogmanders.
- He and Broccoli Guy have no fingers.
- While Pain-Yatta and Bomb Shell have mini-game-like quests, Rage Mage is the only Magic Villain with a very short one.
- This Rage Mage is the best pitchman in the advertising business, so good that he could sell ice cream in the future.
- After his quest is completed, ice cream appears in chapters.
- He is the third mage in the series (the first being Chompy Mage and the second being Sheep Mage).
- He, Broccoli Guy, and Masker Mind are the only Villains that do not attack Skylanders by themselves. Instead, they will try to flee from them.
- He is the only Magic villain to not appear in Skylanders: Battlecast.