- “Compute and Shoot!”
- —Ro-Bow's official catchphrase
Ro-Bow is a robotic creature with parts of black and green metal and a single blue lens for his eye. He wears a green hood matching the green arms, the signature golden Sensei belt and a black tasset, and uses a red and gold bow with drill-shapped red arrows.
Though it's unclear if it was caused by the speech patterns or the other way around, Ro-Bow is prideful and arrogant, constantly taunting his enemies even after a victory and complimenting his own characteristics.
There is no record of the person who originally built Ro-Bow. By the time his basic systems were fully online, his creator was nowhere to be found. Ro-Bow searched far and wide, but since his programming was incomplete, he was unable to communicate with anyone. Eventually he stumbled upon the remains of an old lair that had been built by Kaos, and discovered a strange device inside the Matter Refactoring Room. Ro-Bow was able to access the device and download a staggering amount of information from it, which gave him the ability to speak, albeit in a slightly strange language, as well as shoot driller arrows with pinpoint accuracy. He also acquired a lot of details about Kaos himself. Even though Ro-Bow's past was a mystery, his future became quite clear - his new prime directive was to seek out Master Eon and help fight evil. With this incredible archery knowledge and skills, there could be no better trainer for the Bowslinger Class, so Eon made him a Sensei on the spot.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 300
- Defense: 160
- Agility: 190
- Luck: 300
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Bowslinger Sensei Shrine
|Archer Combo||Whirling Destruct-O-Matic||
Press Attack 3 in the air to launch a barrage of lasers, missiles, and arrows on enemies.
|Reinforced Arrows||Deconstruction Laser||Whirling Destruct-O-Matic V2||Havoc Orb|
Arrows now explode.
Press Attack 3 to fire a laser. Enemies hit by this attack take increased damage.
Increases max duration, damage, and speed in this mode.
Jump and press Attack 1 to fire arrows everywhere.
|Charged Shot||Improved Archery||Archer Combos|
Hold Attack 1 to fire a charged arrow that deals heavy damage.
Arrow attacks deal increased damage.
Press Attack 1, Attack 3 twice to create a storm of arrows. Press Attack 1, Attack 3, Attack 2 to auto fire arrows from both hands.
|Enhanced Decontruction Laser||Whirling Destruct-O-Matic V3||Mechanical Obelisk|
Hold Attack 3 to charge the laser.
Whirling Destruct-o-matic v3 damage increases and it deals area damage at the end of the move based on the number of enemies hit.
Press Attack 3 to fire the charged laser or hold Attack 3 to transform into a turret that fires a beam that slows and damages enemies.
- "Compute and Shoot!"
- "OMG, plus one to all Imaginators who train with me!" - Sensei Training Bonus
- "And now your Bowslingers can pwn the bad guys with this Secret Technique I hacked together." - Secret Technique Bonus
- "Let's log on to victory!" - before a battle
- "Ugh, I'm spammed with enemies!"
- "Game over for you bad guys!" - after a battle
- "What a bunch of noobs."
- "Ro-Bow FTW!"
- "OMG, they got pwned!"
- "Password accepted!" - opening a gate
- "Fixed that for you."
- "Plus one!"
- "Smiley face!"
- "Oh that's going on the playlist!"
- "Your mileage may vary with this attack."
- "Welcome to my homepage!" - checking stats
- "Double clicking on Sensei Power!"
- "Does this help?" - Sky-Chi - Ctrl-Alt-Defeat
- "I heart Sky-Chi!"
- "OMG!" - End of Sky-Chi
- "Okay, booting up!" - Bowslinger Sensei Shrine
- Ro-Bow's "strange" speech patterns are actually internet terms and various slang, also known as chatspeak. Dreamcatcher also speaks this way, though to a lesser degree and willingly.
- Ro-Bow's head part for Imaginators is called the Snapshot Head, possibly as a reference to the fact his head resembles a computer webcam. It is also the name of another bow and arrow Skylander, Snap Shot.
- While in turret form, he resembles the Personality Core Wheatley from the Portal franchise.
- He is the only robot Tech Skylander to lack silver and/or orange parts, the element's main colors.
- He, Wild Storm, Crash Bandicoot, and Dr. Neo Cortex are the only Skylanders figures to also double as Adventure or Level Pack figures.
- He resembles Robin Hood, a heroic outlaw in English folklore who was a highly skilled archer, usually depicted using a traditional medieval cloak and hood.
- During a Grind Challenge, Ro-Bow curls up into a ball and rolls instead of sliding on his two feet.
- Also, he is the second Skylander to tuck and roll every time he jumps while Stink Bomb is the first.
- His Sky-Chi "Ctrl-Alt-Defeat" resembles "Ctrl+Alt+Delete",a computer keyboard command on IBM PC compatible computers, invoked by pressing the Delete key while holding the Control and Alt keys.