- “Compute and Shoot!”
- —Ro-Bow's official catchphrase
Ro-Bow is a robotic creature with parts of black and green metal and a single blue lens for his eye. He wears a green hood matching the green arms, the signature golden Sensei belt and a black tasset, and uses a red and gold bow with drill-shapped red arrows.
There is no record of the person who originally built Ro-Bow. By the time his basic systems were fully online, his creator was nowhere to be found. Ro-Bow searched far and wide, but since his programming was incomplete, he was unable to communicate with anyone. Eventually he stumbled upon the remains of an old lair that had been built by Kaos, and discovered a strange device inside the Matter Refactoring Room. Ro-Bow was able to access the device and download a staggering amount of information from it, which gave him the ability to speak, albeit in a slightly strange language, as well as shoot driller arrows with pinpoint accuracy. He also acquired a lot of details about Kaos himself. Even though Ro-Bow's past was a mystery, his future became quite clear - his new prime directive was to seek out Master Eon and help fight evil. With this incredible archery knowledge and skills, there could be no better trainer for the Bowslinger Class, so Eon made him a Sensei on the spot.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 300
- Defense: 160
- Agility: 190
- Luck: 300
- Ro-Bow's head part for Imaginators is called the Snapshot Head, possibly as a reference to the fact his head resembles a computer webcam. It is also the name of another bow and arrow Skylander, Snap Shot.
- He is the only robot Tech Skylander to lack silver and orange parts, the element's main colors.
- He, Wild Storm, Crash Bandicoot, and Dr. Neo Cortex are the only Skylanders figures to also double as Adventure or Level Pack figures.
- He resembles Robin Hood, a heroic outlaw in English folklore who was a highly skilled archer, usually depicted using a traditional medieval cloak and hood.