|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Swap Force |
Skylanders: Trap Team
|Attacks/Actions:|| Roller Claws |
|English Voice Actor:||Cree Summer|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Swap Force|
- "Let's Roll!"
- —Roller Brawl's official catchphrase
Roller Brawl grew up with five older vampire brothers, who were all very big and overprotective. Being the smallest of her family, she learned how to use her speed and cunning to become one of the toughest jammers in the Undead Roller Derby League. It was during the championship match when she caught the eye of Kaos, who fell head-over-heels in love with her. But when her overprotective brothers stepped in, Kaos had them captured by Drow and taken prisoner. Roller Brawl swore revenge, but even with her impressive skills, she was no match for an entire Drow army. Having developed a strong distaste for evil, she joined up with the Skylanders to fight against Kaos – while never giving up on her search for her brothers.
Roller Brawl can use the claws on her gloves to slash at enemies. She can also launch her skate blades as well as use them to travel at high speeds. After dashing, she headbutts enemies to deliver a high amount of damage.
- Health: 260 (max. 520)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 40 (max. 90)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 60
- Defense: 55
- Agility: 150
- Luck: 45
|Several images are missing in Roller Brawl's upgrade list. If you have the high quality images of their respective upgrades from the game of Skylanders, please add them in the links that are on the list.
NOTE: Do NOT upload the upgrade pictures from darkSpyro.net due to the site watermarks plastered on those pictures. If there are already watermarked upgrade images, please feel free to replace them with un-watermarked versions.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Roller Claws||Derby Dash||Cursed Helmet|
|Skateblades||Impact Skater||Deadly Clothesline||Aggression|
Learn all new skating tricks to bedazzle enemies!
Gain new Skateblade-based abilities to help deal with enemies.
|Skateblade Trap||Critical Claws||Spinning Saws|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- "Let's Roll!"
- "Check me out!" - When checking stats
- "Off the charts!" - When checking stats
- "Always wear a helmet!" - When putting on a hat
- "Get ready to roll!"
- "I'm on a roll!"
- "Cha-ching!" - When collecting money
- "Roll with it!"
- "Time for a jam session!"
- "Aw, man!"
- "Let's jam!"
- "Ultimate jammer!" - When leveling up
- "Out of my way!"
- "Roll on!"
- "Rolling through!"
- "Down in the derby!"
- "Girl power!"
- "Rock and roll!"
- Roller Brawl was inspired by the sport of Roller Derby.
- When Roller Brawl appears after being placed on the Portal of Power, a whistle is heard, even if you skate. This is an allusion to the starting whistle in Roller Derby.
- She and Eye-Brawl both have the word "Brawl" in their names.
- Her eye appearance is inconsistent between her portrayals. In her official art and toy form, her eyes are white with pink irises, in-game her irises glow brightly, and in her Soul Gem video they barely have any color at all (besides a dark gray).
- Due to being Undead, both Roller Brawl and Mags share the same skin color.
- She, Bat Spin and Night Shift are the only vampire Skylanders.
- She was originally going to be sleeveless in her early development.
- Her name is a play on words the 1975 movie "Rollerball".
- Even though Roller Brawl lacks black pupils, she is shown to have them from her Soul Gem Trailer and Trap Team Intro.
- Her voice actress, Cree Summer, provided the voices of Susie Carmichael from Rugrats and All Grown Up, Valerie Gray from Danny Phantom, Numbuh 5 from Codename: Kids Next Door as well as being the first actress for Cynder in The Legend of Spyro series.
- She is the second Skylander to have her hair in a braid (the first one being Stealth Elf).
- In Trap Team, her character icon is the exact same as the one in SWAP Force instead of her concept art.