Double Trouble was an adept spellcaster. On an expedition to find exotic ingredients for his potions, he traveled in search of a rare lily that was said to multiply the power of any spell. So thrilled was he when he found it, Double Trouble instantly ate the plant and performed a spell. Suddenly, there was a loud pop… then another… and another – until Double Trouble was surrounded by exact copies of himself. As it turned out, he had misunderstood the details about exactly what would multiply. But it didn’t matter, for he quickly realized the clones were delightful companions… never mind that they were only half his size and would explode on contact.
- Health: 250 (max. 500)
- Speed: 35 (max. 83)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 39 (max. 89)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 75
- Defense: 50
- Agility: 30
- Luck: 90
- He and King Cobra Cadabra are the only variants to have a monarch-related word in their name.
- Coincidentally, they are both Magic Skylanders.
- Royal Double Trouble's artwork on his card is similar to his Series 1 counterpart's artwork. However, in Skylanders: Lost Islands, his artwork is more based on his regular Series 2 counterpart.