- “It's Feeding Time!”
- —Shark Shooter Terrafin's official catchphrase
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 35 (max. 83)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 4 (max. 54)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 210
- Defense: 220
- Agility: 90
- Luck: 180
These stats are used in Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing.
- Top Speed: ??
- Acceleration: ??
- Handling: ??
- Firepower: ??
- Armour: ??
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Ballistic Frenzy||Earth Swim Blast||
|Slam Support||Seek or Swim||Surface to Air to Surface Missles||Seconds, Please|
Press Attack 3 to slam the gun on the ground and knockback nearby enemies. Press Attack 3 during Earth Swim Blast to launch a shark ally that will attack nearby enemies.
Ballistic Frenzy rockets do more damage to enemies.
Hold Attack 3 to fire rockets into the ground that emerge and land on enemies.
Ballistic Frenzy rockets now hit enemies twice.
|Shark Team Squadron|
|Three Best Fins||What Goes Up...||Land Shark|
Press Attack 3 during Earth Swim Blast to launch three sharks.
S.A.S missiles do more damage on the way up and on the way down.
Hold Attack 1 and release to fire a mortar that summons a sand whirlpool and a large land shark.
|All Terrain Trooper|
|Mentor Program||Finesse||Mega Boomflop|
Press Attack 3 during Earth Swim Blast to make a bigger shark ally that lasts longer, can hit enemies multiple times and does more damage.
Earth Swim Blast speed is increased and enemies are damaged by the fancy new fin.
During Earth Swim Blast, press Attack 1 to fire rockets and perform a powerful bellyflop that knocks back enemies.
- "It's Feeding Time!"
- "Let's go the distance!" -when getting into a vehicle
- "Who wants an autograph?" -when parking a vehicle or when leveling up
- "That's the ticket!" - when parking a vehicle
- "Big money for the champ!" -when picking up treasure
- "Where's my five dollars?" -when picking up treasure
- "A perfect record!" - when checking stats
- "When you're puttin' the bite on evil, you're never too busy to train."
- "It's all in the reflexes. And my fancy footwork. And the ol' one-two-CHOMP!"
- "Aww, Buzz. You're makin' me smile! And smilin' always makes my teeth itch."
- "Sounds like feedin' time to me! Yeah! Let's get to it."
- "Just gimme the bell and I'll put those chumps on the ropes!"
- "Yeah, and I can FIGHT good too!"