- “The best defense is a good offense.”
- —Villain Vault
Shield Shredder is an Evilikin who is one of the Life villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. He was found in Mystic Mill, where he attacked the Skylanders inside of a storage area. He was eventually knocked out and trapped.
- "The best defense is a good offense."
- "Seems like a real tough choice, For about a second. Come on! Who doesn't need a wooden shield guy!?"
- "Oh man, I knew we shouldn't have come to this MIIIIIILLLLLL!" - when trapping
- "Ah! I'm in a Trap! I knew I should have been a dining room table instead!"
- "What did he say? Captured?"
- "Let's go SHREEEEEDDDDDING!" - entering the game
- "I'll shred it from here!"
- "Shield Shredder, a-shredding!"
- "Dash and bash!"
- "Super shield!"
- "Where I'm from, we don't have anything like the Skaletones. No music, period! Just buzz saws... and the occasional donkey noise. Not sure what that's about."
- "So, do you have a workshop class in this Academy? Because if you're looking for a teacher..."
- "Even though I worked for Dr. Krankcase, I never quite trusted the guy. In part because he told me to never trust him!"
- "Hope you didn't get any splinters!"
- "You look pretty shredded out there, Skylander! Need a hand?"
- "Looks like my shred session is up. But I'll be back!" - Time Out
- "What? Now? No way, I'm not ready!" - No Timer
- "I'm sorry! But I need to get recharged here!"
- "I'm shr-reding to go! *whirls shield*" - Full Timer
- "Full power and full awesome! *whirls shield*"
- "I'm all varnished and ready to shred!" - Quest
- Wilikin Workshop - Wood-Be Band
Villain Theme ♫
Shield Shredder's theme is Playful Activity, from APM Music.
- His Villain Vault description is the same as his dialogue when he first appears in Mystic Mill.
- Shield Shredder is the second Life-elemental character to be voiced by Tom Kenny while Stink Bomb is the first.
- He speaks with lisp.
- He is one of the few playable Evilikins in the series (the others are Scrap Shooter, Fisticuffs, and Krankenstein).
- He is one of the few playable characters who use shields (others being Ignitor, Flip Wreck, Chop Chop, Chill, Doom Stone, and Wildfire).
- Though it doesn't appear to have additional effects, Shield Shredder can charge up his shield with Life energy by hitting enemies consecutively, then use a dash with a larger duration.