- “No one ever told him not to play with fire.”
- —Villain Vault
Smoke Scream is a troll who is one of the Fire trappable villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. As the Skylanders progressed through The Ultimate Weapon, Smoke Scream appeared to fight them. Sadly for him, his mech failed to save him from defeat and imprisonment.
- "Where there's smoke, there's fire! Ahahahahaaa!" - first appearance
- "Can't catch me! I've got big legs! Ahahahahahaha!!!!"
- "There's something that doesn't happen everydaaaaaaaayyyyyy! - when trapping
- "This place pretty cool! I mean it's all dark and stuff, and there's nothing in here and-- wait a minute, IT'S NOT COOL AT ALL!!"
- "Huh what!? Do I still get to shoot things?"
- "Burn, baby, BUUUUUUUUUUURN!" - entering the game
- "Come on! I'll throw in this awesome mech with the deal!"
- "Do you have fire insurance at this academy? Just in case I have an accident."
- "My turn!"
- "One small step for troll, one giant leap for trollkind!"
- "Hey, did you hear that? He's talking about me." - Quest
- The Ultimate Weapon - Fight Doom with Boom
Villain Theme ♫
Smoke Scream's villain theme is Gloop, from APM Music.
- Smoke Scream's name is a play on "smoke screen".
- He is one of four playable Trolls who are not of the Tech element. The others are Lob Goblin, Threatpack, and Chill Bill.
- He's also the only troll that rides in a vehicle that is not of the Tech element.
- Smoke Scream's mech bears a resembalance to an AT-ST walker from Star Wars.
- Smoke Scream's Skystone does not change from Smash to Overdrive.