|Appears in:|| Skylanders Issue 0 |
Skylanders: Trap Team
Skylanders: Lost Islands
|Cameos:|| Skylanders Issue 1 |
Skylanders Issue 2
Skylanders Issue 3
Skylanders Issue 8
Skylanders Issue 9
Skylanders: Rift into Overdrive
|Attacks/Actions:|| Traptanium Arrows |
Sure Shot Croc
Big Wave Torrent
|English Voice Actor:||Fred Tatasciore|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Trap Team|
- “Croc and Roll!”
- —Snap Shot's official catchphrase
Snap Shot is a fearless crocagator who uses his wild tracking skills to hunt down evil monsters and eventually villains.
Snap Shot came from a long line of Crocagators that lived in the remote Swamplands, where he hunted chompies for sport. After rounding up every evil critter in his homeland, Snap Shot ventured out into the world to learn new techniques that he could use to track down more challenging monsters. He journeyed far and wide, perfecting his archery skills with the Elves and his hunting skills with the wolves. Soon he was the most revered monster hunter in Skylands – a reputation that caught the attention of Master Eon. It then wasn’t long before Snap Shot became the leader of the Trap Masters, a fearless team of Skylanders that mastered legendary weapons made of pure Traptanium. It was this elite team that tracked down and captured the most notorious villains Skylands had ever known!
When the Doom Raiders wrecked havoc across Skylands, Snap Shot was among the Trap Masters who confronted the villains to put a stop to their evil deeds. After a lengthy battle, the Trap Masters succeeded in defeating the Doom Raiders and locked them away in Cloudcracker Prison.
Skylanders Issue #0When the Skylanders, Stealth Elf, Wash Buckler and Pop Fizz, were becoming overwhelmed by Kaos' Trolls and the threat of the Doom Raider Wolfgang, Master Eon called upon the Trap Masters to aid them. Responding quickly, Snap Shot and Wallop arrived at the Mabu mining expedition in time to assist the three Skylanders, with Snap Shot briefly stopping Wolfgang by shooting the werewolf in the back with a traptanium arrow. While Wallop dealt with the trolls, the crocagator Trap Master fought with Wolfgang, easily overpowering the werewolf by hurling him into the air and allowing Wallop to deliver the finishing blow to the villain. After Wolfgang's defeat, the Skylanders hauled the werewolf back to Cloudcracker Prison.
The Mabu leader thanked the Skylanders and the Trap Masters for their successful efforts in protecting the Mabu and the Radiance Crystals. However they came to notice that the Fork of Infinite Resonance needed for the mining expedition was stolen by the trolls during the attack. Pondering, Snap Shot was left wondering what Kaos was up to.
Skylanders: Trap Team
Snap Shot and the other Trap Masters were hurled from Skylands when Kaos destroyed Cloudcracker Prison using his Frequency Modulator. This not only shattered the Traptanium stronghold, but also released the Doom Raiders and other villains from their imprisonment. The Trap Masters were sent to Earth along with pieces of Traptanium where they were found by the new Portal Master.
Skylanders Issue #8
When Malefor was launching an attack on the Skylanders Academy, Snap Shot was one of the remaining Skylanders that attempted to protect the school. The crocagator used his archery skills, along with his fellow Skylanders, to attack the approaching dragon. When Malefor evaded their arrows, the Skylanders formed a barrier that successfully withstood Malefor's flames, but the dragon was able to pierce through and defeat Snap Shot and the Skylanders with a single strike of his metallic tail.
- Health: 290 (max. 580)
- Speed: 70 (max. 118)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 30 (max. 80)
- Elemental Power: 46 (max. 96)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 100
- Defense: 100
- Agility: 180
- Luck: 120
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Traptanium Arrows||Crystal Slam||A Shard Act to Follow|
|Sure Shot Croc||Torrential Tidepool||Super Slam||Amazing Arrow|
Improve Traptanium Arrow attacks.
|Arrowsplosion||Traptanium Flechette||Hydro Arrow|
Improve Torrential Tidepool attacks.
|Big Wave Torrent||Water Trap||What's Kraken?|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Ice Arrow (Primary Attack): Press Y to fire a spinning ice arrow.
- Ground Smash (Secondary Attack): Press X to smash the ground with an ice sword. Press X in mid-air to do a spin attack version instead!
- Master Arrow (requires level: 3): Press Y to shoot a more powerful arrow with 2 extras on the side.
- Wave Arrow (requires level: 7): Hold Y until ready then release to fire a powerful wave arrow.
- Master Spin Attack (requires level: 9): The Spin Attack will now fire a trail of ice crystals straight ahead.
- "Croc and Roll!"
- "Croc and awe!"
- "Crystal slam!"
- "Turning the tides!"
- "Sure shot!"
- "Splash zone!"
- "Croc power!"
- "The thrill of the hunt!"
- "It's hunting time!"
- "A smash hit!"
- "Coming through!"
- "No stopping me!"
- "Let's get croccing!"
- "Back in the game!"
- "I'll take it from here!"
- "Up high!"
- "Feeling the power surge!" - when traptanium bow & arrow glows
- "Power blast!" - when levelling up
- "A fine bounty!" - when opening a treasure chest
- "Looking solid as a croc!"
- "Even more amazing than I thought!" - when checking out stats
- "A big name for a big hero!" - when given a nickname
- "I could get used to this name."
- "I look good in any hat!" - when given a hat
- "This hat should tide me over from air!"
- "Aaargh, crikey! It is no fun being frozen... and I'm cold-blooded." - The Discovery Trailer
- "We're the Trap Masters, mate. And we're about to teach an old dog some new tricks."
- "We're Croc'ed and Loaded, Kaos!" - "Trapping Kaos" trailer
- "Come on, mate! Open it already!" - Target "What D'ya Get?" commercial
- Both Snap Shot and Dino-Rang are reptilian Skylanders that use a projectile weapon.
- Both Skylanders also speak with an Australian accent.
- He and Flameslinger are the only Skylanders who wield an archery set.
- Both Skylanders also speak with an Australian accent.
- His name is a play on snapshot, a common word for photograph.
- He was originally green, one of his protoype names was Croc Shot and his original catchphrase was "Quiver in Fear!". His other prototype name was Bullseye.
- In an interview during San Diego Comic Con 2014, I-Wei mispernouced Snap Shot's name as 'Croc Shot'.
- Snap Shot also appears in the Target Holiday 2014 commercials along with Barbie, Skye, Chase and Marshall from PAW Patrol, Leonardo from TMNT, Zoomer Dino and Doc McStuffins.
- He is the second Skylander to appear in a Target commercial whereas Tree Rex was the first.
- Since he and Food Fight are starter pack characters, they are the only ones with digital versions of themselves exclusively to the Tablet Starter Pack of Trap Team.
- He and Wildfire are the only Trap Masters to have Dark counterparts.
- One of Snapshot's battle cries "Croc and Awe" is similar to Jet-Vac's catchphrase "Hawk and Awe".
- When he levels up, he says "Power Blast!" just like Wash Buckler and other Skylanders.
- Coincidentally, they are both non-core Water Skylanders from the Starter Packs.
- He is one of the few Skylanders whose catchphrase is a play on "Rock and Roll" (the other two are Wrecking Ball and Bash).
- Snap Shot is the fourth Skylander to be voiced by Fred Tatasciore (others being Slam Bam, Zook, and Warnado).
- Although he is the leader of the Trap Masters, in "Trapping Kaos" trailer and the introduction of the game, Wallop appears to have the leadership role.
- In the Wii version of Trap Team, when you go to the singing or character editor, his lower jaw will sometimes clip through his top jaw.