|World:|| Skylands |
Spell Punk Library
|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: The Machine of Doom
Skylanders: Swap Force
Spell Punks are wizard-like enemies in the Skylanders series. They are wizards who only use their magic to cause mischief, and most of them work for Kaos. Each of them has the power to wield one of the elements of Skylands or a completely different ability, varying in different appearances and attacks. When they are defeated, the Spell Punks disappear in a billow of magical energy of their respective element.
In Skylanders: Swap Force, the Spell Punks are capable of defending themselves by firing bolts of magic at the Skylanders rather than keeping a safe distance. Some of them even have different elemental abilities to help assist other enemies.
Skylanders: Gill Grunt and the Curse of the Fish Master
Notable Spell Punks
Types of Spell Punks
- Air Spell Punks
- Water Spell Punks
- Tech Spell Punks
- Fire Spell Punks
- Undead Spell Punks
- Life Spell Punks
- Magic Spell Punks
- Earth Spell Punks
- Time Spell Punks
- Sunscraper Spire Light Spell Punks (Trap Team 3DS Version)
- Regular Light Spell Punk (Spellslamzer only)
- No one knows what Spell Punks look like beneath their giant hoods, but many suspect that their heads are as pointed as their hoods.
- All eight Spell Punk elements have a small version of their element symbol, on the middle of their robe to easily identify which element that Spell Punk is from.
- In Gill Grunt and the Curse of the Fish Master, Spyro mentioned that Spell Punks don't usually work together.
- In Swap Force, the Spell Punks have a more sinister appearance, and throw magic beams similar to Baseball.
- As of SuperChargers, Earth and Tech Spell Punks are the only two that haven't return.
- Life Spell Punks are seen more often than others of different elements.
- ↑ Skylanders Annual 2013, page 20