- “The Art of War!”
- —Splat's official catchphrase
In her original adaption, Splat was darkness-based and she had no artistic attacks. Her staff was originally set as a tool to spread oil around. During play testing, children were noting that her staff looked like a brush and they asked why her brush could only paint in one color. This lead to Vicarious Visions reimagining Splat that made her into a more bright and colorful character that resonated with kids even more.
Although Splat was in boredom of doing repetitive work at school, she is still a colorful character and admires her various artwork. She also encourages others to break free of their comfort zones and express themselves with paintings. She also knows how to make an excellent impression on her peers. She is also the definition of spunky; she's got a lot of fight in her and rarely backs down from a ruckus. Splat's also known to be quite brave when duty calls. 
Splat grew up in a typical faun village, which was perfectly manicured and orderly. Every day in school, she and her classmates would recite the same poems, play the same music, and paint the same picture – which was always a portrait of their great ancestor, Fluty Hoofdancer. But this didn’t suit Splat. The only art she wanted to learn was the art of war! After school, she would sneak off to the river and practice her own free form fighting technique against Chompies and other creatures that were causing trouble. When the elder fauns learned of this, were outraged. But soon thereafter, a band of Drow attacked the village to steal their valuable art, and while the other fauns cowered in fear, Splat stood her ground. Unleashing her self-taught fighting style, she defended her village and sent the Drow running. Now as a member of the Skylanders, Splat makes quite the impression wherever she goes!
Splat can pummel enemies with her paintbrush staff as well as lob blobs of paint. She can also summon billy goat-like inklings to charge forward and leave pools of ink that damage her opponents.
- Health: 240 (max. 480)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 6 (max. 36)
- Critical Hit: 4 (max. 54)
- Elemental Power: 30 (max. 80)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 120
- Defense: 120
- Agility: 260
- Luck: 200
These stats are used in Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing.
- Top Speed: 10
- Acceleration: 20
- Handling: 14
- Firepower: 7
- Armour: 12
In Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing, Splat is an expert racer. She has maximum Acceleration for a driver and great Handling. She has also balanced Top Speed to go with her race stats. Her Armour is also really good, allowing her to take hits. However, she is let down by her low Firepower.
As a SuperCharger, she has access to the vehicle mods. When paired with her Splatter Splasher, she gains mostly large boosts to her Top Speed, Acceleration and Handling and minor boosts to her Firepower and Armour.
Her stats are noticeably similar to Spitfire's. However, while Spitfire has higher Firepower and less Armour, Splat has the opposite. Like Spitfire, she makes up for her OK Top Speed with her Splatter Splasher.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Artisan Arts||Heave Hue!||
Bringing the Stain
Enemies hit with ink attacks are now slowed.
|Have An Inkling||Dye Hard||Broad Strokes||Scape-Goat|
Press Attack 3 to send an inkling charging forward, leaving damaging ink pools behind and hitting enemies in the way.
Melee attacks do more damage to enemies. The sparkly bits make it hurt more!
Press Attack 2 to fling an even larger explosive ink blob at enemies.
Press Attack 3 to summon a more powerful inkling that leaves behind longer lasting ink pools.
|Wet Paint||Canvas the Area||Shades of Pain|
Hold Attack 2 and release to throw a huge explosive ink blob that leaves a pool of damaging ink on the ground.
Ink pools created by Wet Paint are now larger.
Hold Attack 2 and release to throw a huge explosive ink blob that creates a large angry ink monster that attacks nearby enemies.
|Running Colors||Stroke of Genius||Graffiti Gruff|
Inkling creatures now charge a further distance to hit enemies.
Inklings and ink pools left behind by inklings will now explode!
Hold Attack 3 even longer and release to draw a huge inkling that will trample enemies in front of you.
- "The Art of War!"
- "A new landscape!"
- "Don't worry, it'll wash out." - When entering a vehicle
- "I know how to make an impression!"
- "Oh yeah!"
- "Silence the critics!"
- "Let's make some magic!"
- "Splat attack!" - When exiting a vehicle
- "Better luck next time!"
- "Gotcha good!"
- "Here we go!"
- "This is surreal!"
- "Mint condition!"
- "Fame & fortune!"
- "A new coat of paint!" - Upon leveling up
- "Picture perfect!" - When checking stats
- "Paint by numbers!" - When checking stats
- "How abstract!" - When putting on a hat
- "One of my finest performances!" - Victory in Racing
- "You bet. It never hurts to brush up."
- "Thank you, Buzz. An artist likes to be appreciated."
- "No sweat, Buzz. With Kaos out there, I have all the inspiration I need."
- "Hehe, thanks Buzz... Um, but I wouldn't say 'draw' the line. It was really more of a barrage..."
- "Yup, I think this one's going to be a real masterpiece, Buzz..."
- "I'm glad to have made such a strong impression."
- Her catchphrase is based on Sun Tzu's chinese military text called The Art of War.
- While Splat's eyes are purple in her promotional art, her eyes are green in the game and in toy form.
- Her nose is pink in toy form and in her promotional art, but it is black in the game.
- Splat's name, her methods of attack, and her inkling creations strongly resemble the gameplay mechanics of the game Splatoon.
- Certain toy figures of Splat have been reported to possess a faint, sweet vanilla-like scent.
- Splat's voice actress, Brittany Snow is best known for her role as Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray.
- In Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing, Splat and Spitfire have a lot of similarities.
- Their race stats are almost identical (their Firepower and Armour are inverted).
- Both of their vehicles have similar stats.
- They also have similar SuperCharged mod stats.
- ↑ The Fast and the Furry-ous: Taking a ride with Skylanders Superchargers
- ↑ SuperChargers Portal Master Handbook, page 26