- “Silent but Deadly!”
- —Super Shot Stealth Elf's official catchphrase
- Health: 190 (max. 380)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 6 (max. 56)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 175
- Defense: 135
- Agility: 220
- Luck: 170
These stats are used in Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing.
- Top Speed: 10
- Acceleration: 11
- Handling: 20
- Firepower: 10
- Armour: 11
In Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing, Super Shot Stealth Elf is mostly all-around in her stats. She has balanced Top Speed and Acceleration, as well as Firepower and Armour. Her best stat is her Handling, which is set to the maximum value for a driver.
As a SuperCharger, she has access to the vehicle mods.
As an AI racer, she uses the Tomb Buggy with the Ghastly Speedster mods for Land races, the Splatter Splasher with the Acrylic Spoiler mods for Sea races, and her Stealth Stinger with the SuperCharged mods for Sky races.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Dagger Cannon||Say Hello||
|Circle Slash||Needle-pointed Daggers||To My Little Friend||Speed of the Spin|
Press Attack 3 to perform an acrobatic spin that hits and knocks back enemies nearby.
Dagger Cannon deals more damage. Straight to the point!
The turret now shoots enemies in front of it.
Gain increased movement speed for a short time after using Circle Slash.
|Smog Slash||All Wound Up||Splinter Shells|
Create a poison cloud when you exit stealth mode.
Dagger Cannon projectiles do more damage the longer Attack 1 is held.
Dagger Cannon projectiles splinter off enemies and hit nearby enemies.
|Distraction Destruction||Acquisition Intelligence Mode||Spin to Win!|
On expiration, the turret explodes and damages nearby enemies.
The turret now aims at nearby enemies and does more damage.
Circle Slash does more damage and knocks enemies further away.
- "Silent, but Deadly!"
- "All right!"
- "Oh yeah!"
- "On a mission!" - when entering a vehicle
- "Quick and quiet!"
- "Mission accomplished!" - when parking a vehicle
- "Told you not to blink!"
- "Did you see that?"
- "I'll just sneak on by!"
- "When you least expect it." - when leveling up
- "Getting even better!"
- "Catch a glimpse!" - when checking stats
- Another disguise" - when wearing a hat
- "A ninja's work is never done. I am ready for anything, Buzz."
- "They never saw it coming, Buzz."
- "Silent or not, my Stealth Stinger and I are up to the challenge."
- "Yes, the Stealth Stinger and I are becoming one."
- "I always expect the unexpected."
- "Assuming you can find us. And even if you did, it'd be too late."
- Her Soul Gem power summons her Mini counterpart, Whisper Elf.
- She has even less health than her regular counterpart, being less than even Trigger Happy and Spitfire..
- When she, Big Bubble Pop Fizz, Deep Dive Gill Grunt and Bone Bash Roller Brawl are placed on the portal, they say their official catchphrases in a slightly different tone of their voices.
- This also applies to most of their quotes, which have been completely re-recorded.