Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unable to edit
stinkbomb's awesome although yes ppl will vandalize or put false info on the pages like speculation, weird though how stinkbomb dosn't have irises, creeps me out i think someone put eyes on him. hopefully the skylanders won't look bad since judging from them i'm kinda from a 1-10 scale i'd say 5 on the skylander designs. although the concept of switching is great
- High traffic page, and during these times, certain users bound to put false information onto articles. The block will expire when things calm down, which may take months near the game's release. -- Aura24 (talk) 08:07, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
- You mean to tell me I created this page for nothing? ThundertheDragon13 (talk) 08:15, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
- No no, you did great creating the page, and we appreciate you doing so. But you have understand that there are users who are bound to add fan speculation and vandalism on high-traffic pages (as you have seen recently), such as this Stink Bomb article, before the official details are released. And since Swap Force is a newly revealed game that is going to be released months away with the fanbase currently all hyped up, we can't risk vandalism and wild fan speculations. We will unlock this page when the time is necessary to do so, then you will be free to edit this page and other related pages whenever your heart desires. -- Aura24 (talk) 08:30, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
- He looks a bit like Stealth Elf (mostly because they have similar clothing). He's also kinda like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (not one in paticular though, we may know as soon as his bio is revealed):
- 1. Both are green.
- 2. Both are Ninja-like and wear similar clothing.
- 3.Both are animals.
- ThundertheDragon13 (talk) 03:04, March 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Stealth Elf is an elf, not an animal
Glow in the Dark?
I know some people will think that this could be a fan speculation, but it just dawned on me. What if Stink Bomb glows in the dark like Stealth Elf? You know, with the eyes and stuff? Think about it. LolKillerharper94 (talk) 06:27, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Her Series 3 Blades don't even glow anymore. Odds are no, but we won't know until the figure is released.WickedRogue (talk) 12:39, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
- I've don't think stink bomb eyes glow in the dark because it was suppose to be like the giants but change it.